Gotta give a shot out to Smithabusa...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
I contact Greg within minutes of him posting his Gear Indicator he had finished. I asked him a gazillion and one questions and he answered all of them thoroughly and even added enough to keep me from having to ask more. So, getting on with it. I asked him about doing a core charge so I wouldn't incur any downtime and he was more than helpful. A bonus for me, the GI included a modified GPS, so two birds one stone rule in effect. I sent the paypal and he shipped the GI/GPS. I received it a couple days later but didnt have the time or confidence to install during the week. To my amazement, Greg also included a CD with install instructions including pics, so helpful for someone that hasn't cracked a clutch case open in about 21yrs (last time I was in High School).
Install was just as much fun, as it was learning. I also discovered the clutch shaft roller bearing assembly is missing a set of rollers... The moment came to test fire it, and man, it was cool to see it working. Greg has made this one item, actually two (and now available 3 if you opt for the Adjustable Shift Light built-in), a hot ticket in my opinion. Excellent quality, fit and finish, support is top-notch as well. Performance, well, I shift and the appropriate LED lights up. What more can you ask for, and to think the price was so affordable I didn't hesitate.

Bottom line, if your tired of looking for 7th, or 8th gear like was, and or need a GI., look no further then the Smithabusa model.

Charlie.

p.s. if you look at smithabusa's website and the video of the GI/GPS mine is different only that mine is using "liquid green" led's.

Spoke with Greg about various stuff over at sh.org.
He is definetely good people.
beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Nov. 21 2006,02:56) I have spent some time talking to Greg,and he is a good man.
beerchug.gif
+2 on Greg !

The dude would hold your hand and walk you through the rain if you asked him too.
super.gif

sorry CAT3, gotta do it to you ....................

i wish i could agree with you about smithabusa from my personal experience, but i have yet to deal with him, but sounds like there will not be any worries if i ever do

post_17_28687_post_13_50540_NoPics.gif

Bustin my chops....and I will be putting a video up this w/e. But for now, check his site out: http://www.boostbysmith.com/pb/wp_0ec87766/wp_0ec87766.html?0.4734458147762488

+3 ... working with Greg is easy because he's a professional with excellent customer service skills!

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the kind words, sorry have been on here much since SH.org is back up, I am a postoholic over there.

Real nice knowing and talking with all you guys though.

Happy Thanksgiving
smile.gif

Greg

Greg is awesome, I have his GPS mod with LED Indicator/Shiftlight/Tre/Autoshift
Autoshift works great,it works off of the Shiftlight setting,just need to add a relay and a toggle switch

Mine is set up with The green for gear indicator and blue as the shiftlight. I know he has a video of it somewhere

Back