Got to stretch her legs today  *Pics*

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
It felt so good to get in the saddle again.   My brother was here visiting, so we made the most of the sunshine and temporary warm up in temps.   I let him ride my ZRX and we headed off into the melting run-off, road spray, salt, and sand. The bikes are now filthy, but it felt so  good to get out it was worth it.  We made a big loop following the Shenandoah River to Harpers Ferry WV, then crossed the Potomac River into Maryland.  In Maryland we followed the river upstream to Sharpsburg, then made a quick stop at Antietam Battlefield.  We eventually made our way back across the  river to Shepherdstown, WV and finally back home to Charles Town.   We took it easy for most of the ride due to the  road conditions, but there were a few long dry stretches that saw the rev limiter.  
smile.gif
 It's amazing how good even a messy ride like this can feel when you've been suffering from a severe case of Busa withdrawal.  I think I'll be OK now for a few days at least before I get the shakes again.  Is there a patch I can wear on my arm to control the cravings between 50 degree days in winter?

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107658976 -->

My bro by the Shenandoah river

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Another view of Harpers Ferry

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

i did the same today. not 50 but close!got to love the zrx in this weather. easier to clean at least.and on top of that ya got a fast red one!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107659125 -->

It was warm enough here too, and I was drooling. There's just so much salt, sand, and melting run off on the roads I just can't bring myself to go get her and take her out. We need some rain and lots of it. OHHH, and lets not forget about the potholes, that in and of itself would be like manuevering a chicane.
mad.gif

It was warm enough here too, and I was drooling.  There's just so much salt, sand, and melting run off on the roads I just can't bring myself to go get her and take her out. We need some rain and lots of it.   OHHH, and lets not forget about the potholes, that in and of itself would be like manuevering a chicane.
mad.gif
Common sense was telling me to keep her in the garage, but the addiction goes far beyond rational thinking for me. Luckily I managed to successfully navigate the numerous road hazards and make it through the ride without incident.

Congrats warbrown
beerchug.gif

I got mine ride in yesterday, so I know the feeling. My bike is filthy now too, but nothing a little soap and water won't take care of. The worst part is being behind cars and getting that spray on your face shield.

ps- I haven't found the patch yet
laugh.gif

Nice pics.

But damn man that just looks really cold especially with that white stuff on the ground.

What is that white stuff anyway.
rock.gif

Great pics,. Warbrown , your bike is the bike that inspired me the most, I absolutely love the orange 03, coupled with the HMF high mounts,.. Awsome bike man!!!! NJ.:)

Great pics,. Warbrown , your bike is the bike that inspired me the most, I absolutely love the orange 03, coupled with the HMF high mounts,.. Awsome bike man!!!! NJ.:)
Same thought I had. I've got HMF hi-mounts on order too! Thanks for the great pictures, looks like you guys had a good time.

Back