Got some unsolicited advice yesterday

Hey Michelle....I understand fully what your feeling about this doctor......you have every right to validate your feelings. But let me share a thought with you hon...maybe she said it not being professional....but maybe it was out of angry because of a lost love that had fallen to a bike accident...sometimes we see the outside but don't realize maybe this wasn't normally out of her character. And the human side of this person for a moment said something that in her mind she might not have thought about much. Who's to say after you left that maybe a tear was shed behind closed doors of the thought of a lost one fallen from a motorcycle accident...You just never know....just my two cents hon..take care...be safe sis...Mick
smile.gif

i was at a tom thumb convenience store and the cashier told me that he watched an interveiw with Evil Knevel and that Evel said he would never think of riding his motorcycle without a riding suit or leathers (i was wearing a t-shirt and jeans) i told him Evel had broken every bone in his body and he said and i quote "but his skin was ok" does this have any relevence to this post,hellifiknow. i told my mom i bought a Busa for gas mileage cause she thinks anyone that looks at a motorcycle dies almost instantly(ok, i lied, i'm scared to tell my mom i bought a Busa or about the 10 bikes i owned before it)

And that's probably AFTER she made you wait 45min after your appointment time before being seen into the exam room. Frigg'in doctors, grrrrrr

Back