Got my Scorpio today!

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
To my surprise my new Scorpio alarm system came today on my birthday..WOO HOO!..I wasn't expecting it until at least the middle of this week.

Now I can't wait to get to Phoenix next week so I can get it installed on the busa...along with my new illumiglo gauges that I got for Christmas.

I couldn't believe how small the remote transponder for the alarm is..the whole set up looks first rate I can't wait to get it set up.

IMG_1917.jpg

I did my install on Sunday. Everything went fine, except for the fact that now the bike won't start. I think I know where the problem is, though. I think I tapped into the wrong wire for the anti-hijack. Don't use the yellow/striped wires, they won't work.

KS -- If you read this, did you get my PM saying that my bike is an 04. Thanks for the help.

You'll enjoy putting those new mods on the bike. And by the way, happy birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Happy Birthday... thats a really good alarm system! You wont regret the buy
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes...I had a great one! And yes I can't wait to get a hold of my bike again to 1) RIDE 2) Install all the stuff ...in that order!
biggrin.gif

Back