Got My new 08 Orange/Black with Yoshi's

Well if anyone wants a cool 08 with 6 miles for 12,700 including 800.00 CF Yoshi pipes I may have one for sale
argue.gif

The wife has decided that it is worth making me miserable to see it gone.
I guess "Do whatever makes you happy and buy it for a early Christmas present for yourself" Doesent have the meaning that I thought it did.
This sucks but it is brand new! I rode it 6 miles and put it in my garage.
As you guys are sitting there looking out the window at all that snow ... Would it not be better to fly Daytona beach ... Buy a brand new Busa and have fun for a few days then take your new bike home for the winter ? Any takers ?
Newbusa1.jpg

Newbusa2.jpg

Newbusa3.jpg

Well if anyone wants a cool 08 with 6 miles for 12,700 including 800.00 CF Yoshi pipes I may have one for sale
argue.gif

I guess "Do whatever makes you happy and buy it for a early Christmas present for yourself" Doesent have the meaning that I thought it did.
This sucks but it is brand new! I rode it 6 miles and put it in my garage.
As you guys are sitting there looking out the window at all that snow ... Would it not be better to fly Daytona beach ... Buy a brand new Busa and have fun for a few days then take your new bike home for the winter ? Any takers ?
Newbusa1.jpg

Newbusa2.jpg

Newbusa3.jpg
wtf.gif

Happened to me years ago with my 1994 Suzuki RF900 (remember those?) and since there were no immediete takers, I kept it and she had to live with it. All is fine now and so many bikes later, she adjusted and its cool as she also rides pillon once in a while on shorter trips. Hope she can adjust and you guys get over that "hill". It will be worth it...Its a beauty of a bike.

My Brutha, I don't know you from Adam, but I can offer you this, harsh as it may sound here right before Xmas.....

If your wife is truly, honestly forcing you to sell it because she doesn't like it, you have a much, much larger problem to deal with than simply taking a financial loss from selling off a brand new machine.

Perhaps the item you should offload is not the bike at all....
dunno.gif

Easier said than done, obviously. If there are children in the mix, it's all the more difficult.

Good luck to you, 'bro.... sounds like you could use some.
winkold.gif

My Brutha, I don't know you from Adam, but I can offer you this, harsh as it may sound here right before Xmas.....

If your wife is truly, honestly forcing you to sell it because she doesn't like it, you have a much, much larger problem to deal with than simply taking a financial loss from  selling off a brand new machine.

Perhaps the item you should offload is not the bike at all....    
dunno.gif

Easier said than done, obviously. If there are children in the mix, it's all the more difficult.

Good luck to you, 'bro....  sounds like you could use some.  
winkold.gif
No there more to it guy .. You have to click the link above to get the picture. I just started walking again after getting hit by a blind cager 8 months ago. My wife had to see me with tubes coming out of me for a couple of months.
If she was just a ***** she would be gone a long time ago .. But tough talk buys me nothing in life.
banghead.gif

No there more to it guy .. You have to click the link above to get the picture. I just started walking again after getting hit by a blind cager 8 months ago. My wife had to see me with tubes coming out of me for a couple of months.
Ah.... okay, got'cha now.

A completely different story, this.

I'll shutup now.
shutup.gif

Ah.... okay, got'cha now.

A completely different story, this.

I'll shutup now.  
shutup.gif
ok .. now that was my first laugh in two days .. Thanks Bro
laugh.gif

Guys I am printing a retraction. Damn I have a great wife!

Ok I will have to promise not to kill myself, call in every half hour and ware a nanny cam Laughing

But she is willing to work with me ...

Now onto the break in miles Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The bike looks incredibly hot wit those Yoshi's on it. Glad you and the wife came to a descent understanding. Happy Holidays and Ride Hard!

DD

Guys I am printing a retraction. Damn I have a great wife!

But she is willing to work with me ...

Now onto the break in miles Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Completely excellent, mang!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
nanny-cam[/quote]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Whatever it takes to get 'cha back on the road, 'bro...
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Thanks Guys ... More pics coming .. Damn bike is almost wore out ... 33.6 mile :-) !!!!
Guys .. This bike feels better all over !!! Yea man !

Back