Got my baby stolen today

Glad you found it in one piece, too bad they don't put the rfid on all bikes. They must think people don't steal over here.

My neighbor had his Harley stolen...like 2 years later he saw it in a shop for sale with a fresh coat of paint. He checked the numbers and the shop did some checking...he found out he knew the guy that stole it. Ploice thought my neighbor had something to do with it and make him take lie detector test and everything. Needless to say everybody said they were sorry in the end. (police)

Nice to hear you got it back.

hey how about a new "Roadlok" and a screwdriver for a key? :)

really.. lucky to get the bike back.. :thumbsup:

if you compare the ignition against the price of the bike that's nothing. glad you got her back in your arms.

I feel for ya bro. Someone tried to steal my 89 Katana 1100 back when it was new. They did the same thing, broke the ignition with a screwdriver. Only thing was, I had a Krytonite lock through the rear wheel (which I guess they didn't see) AND an alarm that was motion activited. So the bike wasn't going to go anywhere. So the asshat broke my ignition lock for NOTHING. Cost ME to fix it. Sad news is about 3 years later, someone DID steal it. Couple of guys threw it in the back of a truck and they were gone.
At least you got it back. I never saw my baby again.

Glad you got it back!! Sorry to hear it was taken in the first place. RoadLok might be a good idea. At least they won't roll it away with a RoadLok.

mna some people are such bastards, nobody can work for anything anymore... it just pisses me off i had a show truck about 3yrs ago get broke into the alarm sounded and everything, they tried to steal my stereo system and failed so they punctured everysub (6 of them), and broke the cd player and cut holes in my seats about 4K in dmage and repair's... Dang HATERS!!!!

Got her home and done a couple of pics of the damage.......it was getting dark so they a a bit blurry

20032009110.jpg

20032009111.jpg

20032009112.jpg

20032009113.jpg

Good luck, bro! Sorry to hear about the drama and unexpected expense.

Bittersweet for sure. I hope they didn't make her do anything against her will! Glad to hear you got her back. Did they make an arrest?

Of course they made her do something against her will, they Busanapped her!!! She must have been so upset, she was'nt scared because the Busa knows no fear!!:thumbsup: Very glad she is back in the rightful hands and good luck with fixing the damage!:beerchug:

Back