Got away without ticket tonight..

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
might have been having a bit of fun and might have been accelerating a bit hard... (the LEO said he could hear us coming for a ways).. mashing the 6 speed with around 540hp and the thing sounds like it has straight pipes

will get better pics later... :)

Was cool said be careful... then would not pose for a pic.... bok bok bok

Photo0217.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

Is that yours? Looks veddy nice. Never heard of it, I don't really keep up with super cars, some details would be cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gotta expect some heat with that color
1967 owned a Ferrari 2x2 formerly owned by
Lee J Cobb
Examined, at Hollywood Sport Cars, the
Berlinetta that the Manson Family trashed
belonging to Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys
Whom I met at Brass Rail Gun Shop
in Beverly Hills

Last edited:
Is that yours? Looks veddy nice. Never heard of it, I don't really keep up with super cars, some details would be cool.
Posted via Mobile Device
belongs to the boss... for 2008 it was Ferrari's flagship car..

has massive ground effects and their 1/10 of a second 6 speed dual clutch setup (is literally a manual 6 speed without a foot clutch, uses paddle shifters for manual mode)

It was their one on one program where you order the car from the ground up.. The build book (factory does a "scrap book" of the cars build from the body/chassis/motor shop) has all the photos as the car goes together..

I turned off the traction control and it got a bit squirrely... Think I heard Dr hunting for air as we went through 3rd gear and he was pasted to the seat... :rofl:

if we can get some halfway decent weather, will go out and do some speed runs past a video camera... :whistle:

Last edited:
Awesome. Couldn't find anything on google except pics. Have fun and be careful I would hate to have to replace a windshield wiper for that thing much less a real part.
I guess your boss is a dr? I can't imagine paying that much for a car, I would but doubt I ever will be able too.
Posted via Mobile Device

YouTube here is 1 of 3 find the rest.. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have an awesome boss!!! He didn't ask to ride your bike afterwords did he? :laugh:
Yea, pretty cool to let me drive a car worth 3X's my house's value :laugh:

He rode the Zx6R and that was more than he cared for... the Busa? he has a healthy respect for it...

Back