Got a busa

Mason357

Registered
Well I got a busa and it's about time. Its's a new 2011 black and red. I moved up from a ninja 250 to the busa. Had to move to this form cause I got tired of hearing raise it back to stock hight as I had to lower it 3" so I could put both feet on the ground (I'm short).

congrats and welcome. post a pic ASAP before the photo nazis wake up.

Here it is

busa 4.jpg

:welcome: home. u made a huge jump from a 250 to the fastest bike on the planet. becareful remember respect her and she will treat u write.

2 of my friends have that color, it looks great. You may want to consider a different seat, one that 's not so thick, it'll make it easier on you and get you 1" to 1.5" lower. Corbin will make you a thinner seat if you ask and there are several other companies too.
Changing/raising your bars may also help you out.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...efinitive-answer-k8-genmar-riser-helibar.html
Everything Busa you need to know is here, this is a great place!:welcome:

Congratulations, what a beauty! Careful out there friend!
Posted via Mobile Device

congrats man! Gorgeous bike, hope you love it as much as I love mine...

And I understand what its like making that big of a jump... I went from a 400cc dual sport dirt bike to the busa... Its a great (and intimidating) feeling knowing that first gear on the new bike is faster than 5th gear in the previous bike, eh?

Oh, but one thing. You really shoulda spent a bit more time around here before buying, because you would have known that you were not buying the fastest color (blue/gold)... But I guess we cant all be the fastest, now can we?

Back