GoPro HD

likeapuma

Registered
Woohoo for xmas! Got a bunch of gift cards and already ordered the camera! I heard that some of the SD cards aren't compatable with the HD though so I was wondering if some of the fella's with the HD could chime in about what they're using. I already have a ScanDisk Ultra II 8gb, and that's a class 4...so I'm thinking that'll work pretty decent? It looks like it'd only record for 1 hr, but an hour ride is pretty long on an island :p

Also, I have been hearing it doesn't work so well w/ Vista or XP...going to try it out, maybe even buy some video editing software if I can scrounge up the $$$ and see how it works. Otherwise I'll need to convice the wife it's time to upgrade :p

Any tips would be great...pumped that it should be shipping in a day or two!:thumbsup:

I believe as long as you have a class 4 you should be good, otherwise the data transfer rate may lag too much. I use Kingston cards and ScanDisk - never had a problem with either in any of my video cams (Canon, Aiptek, Vholdr HD).

Search my posts for goPro hero info for all ur questions the prefer Kingston and it likes win 7 better than xp or vista

I'm getting a big shipment of these on Monday.

Anyone need one or interested, I'd like to send them off to some happy homes. PM me and make ya a deal. :thumbsup:

:easy: Buy Now: GoPro HD Hero Wide HI-Def Wearable Sports Video Camera | PashnitMoto.com

gopro_8_front_200.jpg

gopro_8_front_200.jpg

Thanks for all the responses! I noticed they used Kingston on their website but couldn't find anyplace here that sells them & I've always had good luck with ScanDisk on my other stuff.

Skydivr, thanks for all the information in your other threads, I've been looking through them whenever I can find them :thumbsup:

And I would have much rather bought from a sponsor of the org rather than someplace else, but all my relatives got me gift cards to cycle gear so I had to go there

(And I got Cabela's goodies too haha, been a big item ever since they built a store back home in CT)

Back