GoPro HD - 3D - new stuff

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Gonna take one heck of a powerful PC to edit it.....but I'll bet it's cool to watch!

Gonna take one heck of a powerful PC to edit it.....but I'll bet it's cool to watch!

that depends on your definition of "one heck of a powerful PC". I have an i7 920 that can encode Avatar 3D in about 8 hours from a raw format. the expanded size is 1.7TB then condenced down into a 50GB Blu-Ray. I consider that midline. but some might consider it crazy.

that depends on your definition of "one heck of a powerful PC". I have an i7 920 that can encode Avatar 3D in about 8 hours from a raw format. the expanded size is 1.7TB then condenced down into a 50GB Blu-Ray. I consider that midline. but some might consider it crazy.

My desktop is also a Core i7 and 2TB of storage at the house for video editing. It's fun watching the performance meter across what the OS thinks is 8 CPUs :laugh:

i have a go pro...plan on getting another go pro for rear shots when ridding...and i just bought a 3d tv...soooo...very soon i will be purchasing the 3d addition to the gopro...as soon as i can if someone else doesnt post i will post my results...

:wtf: did you just say?

En Inglais por favor :)
Does that meeen u gotta big PeeSea n kin bern DeeVDeez ?

A 3D LSR video at 200mph would be cool :thumbsup:

yeah seems like the sample videos are pretty slick but just not sure how good it would be for putting it on a bike... I mean how 3D is a blast down the road going to be ???

There's always a better mousetrap you have to have & simply cannot live without.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The 920 is still one of the best processors you can buy $/performance. That is what I have and I can overclock it to 4ghz on air which is more than most cpu's can do.

The 920 is still one of the best processors you can buy $/performance. That is what I have and I can overclock it to 4ghz on air which is more than most cpu's can do.

i was going to leave out that it was OC'd to 4.2 on chilled water lol

I'm getting annoyed with all the 3D crap. its a fun novelty every so often but everything is 3D these days. 3D vision 3D television 3d radio 3D amusement parks 3D Movies that cost 4$ more to see. 3D sunglasses 3D eye glasses ect...

Maybe when i don't have to wear a stupid pair of glasses just to watch a movie at home i will be more interested in the 3D thing. /rantoff

:whistle:

Back