Good tuner in tha south east

C_Henry

Registered
Gonna have my bike retuned this spring. In your opinion, who's tha best tuners in tha south east ?
I know Nlr was supposed to be tuning now, but i've yet to hear anything about them.

Lee Shierts here in Charlotte is considered to be pretty good.
race.gif

http://www.leesperformance.com/

How about in Oklahoma. I need 2 have my 01 done. It has 40,000 miles on it. Has a little sputter at 65 to 70mph. It was last maped and dyno in 2002. What do u think? Thanks 4 the input.

ruffrider01 ,

Probably a different issue (say clogged injector, fuel pressure, plugs?) fuel map should not need changed unless it is compensating for something that has changed.

I dunno if you got your bike tuned yet since its spring, but in case you havent... im in chattanooga (southern tn)... there is a guy locally named mark who owns dyno masters. If you want the number let me know.. I heard about him by word of mouth and he actually brought his portable dyno to an event downtown this past weekend and was tuning several bikes on the spot. i know of at least 10 people that have had nothing but great things to say.

if Walter in at NLR that is your best bet. he tuned mine in mooresville at Adam performance. in mooresville, nc. but i heard he was at NLR but he goes everywhere so who knows...

Jeff walker is at coopers performance in Macon He is @ 4321 Interstate Dr, Suite C Macon Ga, Phone # 478-471-8900 I just spoke with him the other day about doing my 08' he's about 3 Bills and about three hours to complete it, but is supposed to be worth the money,

blake walker @ walker dyno tune has tuned some pretty sick bikes, alot of nitrous and big bore all motor bikes he's in trussville alabama
thumb_up.gif

Back