Tuner in MS?

A law enforcement friend of mine and fellow busa rider has some family down there somewhere and he was telling me he has one of the latest dyno's...let me try to get in contact with him tonight and I will try to get you some info...

I have heard that the drake guy at Suzuki City at the coast does good work. I asked Suzuki City to install cams in my 05 and tune my bike but drake said it couldn't be done at their shop because my bike is stretched and has a 240 tire on it and it wouldn't properly hook up on the dyno. They said they would be just taking my money and that the quality of the tune wouldn't be correct. In all fairness it sounded like they just didnt want to mess with it but to their credit they could have just taken my money. Overall they were good guys and really nice and I would still do business with them. I use Chuck at Tupelo Motorsports in Tupelo, MS. This guy is badass and does grade A work! 662-840-4488. He races personally and has been building the Hayabusa for a long time. Dyno is really accurate and he would be worth you drive

drake is a really good guy, he would help anyone, usually does at the track. i hear chuck is good to, comes to some of the redline extreme races we have at hubcity dragstrip in hattiesburg ms.

Lethal busa,

Just wanted to get back with you with the info I got from my LEO bud about the tuner down there....

His name is Drake- works at Suzuki City Call him at 228-594-8810--- Be sure to tell him you got the contact from Chris- tell him that I am good friends with Dennis--- tell him Dennis and I are still planning on coming down there as soon as we can to get him to dyno our busa's too.... Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, but just caught up with my bud to ask him tonight.. Hope this helps bro..Chris
race.gif
peace.gif

I have heard that the drake guy at Suzuki City at the coast does good work. I asked Suzuki City to install cams in my 05 and tune my bike but drake said it couldn't be done at their shop because my bike is stretched and has a 240 tire on it and it wouldn't properly hook up on the dyno. They said they would be just taking my money and that the quality of the tune wouldn't be correct. In all fairness it sounded like they just didnt want to mess with it but to their credit they could have just taken my money. Overall they were good guys and really nice and I would still do business with them. I use Chuck at Tupelo Motorsports in Tupelo, MS. This guy is badass and does grade A work! 662-840-4488. He races personally and has been building the Hayabusa for a long time. Dyno is really accurate and he would be worth you drive
Definitly wasn't cause I didn't want to do it but I myself has had issues tuning busa's with the big wheel kits. Not that it can't be done its just I don't have good luck with them and if I can't do it right and feel confident you are getting what your paying for then I rather not do it at all. Chuck is a great tuner. He has just as much experience as I do and trust me when I say you get more than what you pay for. I'm glad he could help you out.

Definitly wasn't cause I didn't want to do it but I myself has had issues tuning busa's with the big wheel kits. Not that it can't be done its just I don't have good luck with them and if I can't do it right and feel confident you are getting what your paying for then I rather not do it at all. Chuck is a great tuner. He has just as much experience as I do and trust me when I say you get more than what you pay for. I'm glad he could help you out.
I fully understand your position no hard feelings at all brother. Thanks for being upfront and honest about not being 100% capable of possibly not giving me as a customer what I would be paying for. I'm def gonna stop in and do some shopping when I'm in your area again, Great shop and lots of riding gear!

I fully understand your position no hard feelings at all brother. Thanks for being upfront and honest about not being 100% capable of possibly not giving me as a customer what I would be paying for. I'm def gonna stop in and do some shopping when I'm in your area again, Great shop and lots of riding gear!
Thanks.

Give Allen a call in Mobile he loves to do dynos and he just got new software and spent a week in Vegas at school on dyno. I'm taking mine tomorrow afternoon to get it tuned. His cell number is 251-209-3030 and he works late at night sometimes.

Back