dyno tuner around ATLANTA

stedman motorsports in moulton alabama is about a 4 hr drive, not too bad. he has done a lot of ecu tuning

i figured that they would be the closest, has anyone had their bike tuned by them? are they good or they ok..

Hands down Livengood Motorsports in Loganville. He has an Eddy current Dyno PC Tuning Link and does about 7 bikes a week. He tunes Stock, NOS, my Turbo Hayabusa and whatever else you can think of including Mark Paquette's 750 HP Turbo Funnybike.

Brian is the owner 770-913-8340.

BBC Racing / Marietta Motorsports
Marietta Motorsports
I haven't personally used them, but the guys on the local boards say they are excellent, check on GeorgiaSportBike, BlokesSportBike. The Suzuki dealer in Toccoa recommended them, when they tried to sell me an exhaust.

I come to Atl all the time and turn at a couple of shops and do the tuning for Race Machine and Cooper in Warner Robbins. Greg knows my info as well!
Walt

-

HFD1 get's my vote up in Buford... he has done a great job on my bike in the past. Easy to work with and knows his stuff... I'll have to look for his number if you want it.

HFD1 get's my vote up in Buford... he has done a great job on my bike in the past. Easy to work with and knows his stuff... I'll have to look for his number if you want it.

ok thanks alot, thats not too far from me, im in stone mountain area.

ok thanks alot, thats not too far from me, im in stone mountain area.

Livengood Motorsports in Loganville is near you also, he does NO2 maps, Turbo and whatever race fuel you use as wells as street tunes. His tunes as well as engine building expertise put my bike in the top in Street ET in the AMA Dragbike series AMA Dragbike - Motorcycle Drag Racing | Points | 2010 | Street ET
as well as in the top 3 in the NHRA Summit racing Division 2 point series. Atlanta Dragway: Results

Another point for Cooper Performance in Warner Robins (about an hour south of Atlanta). Cooper rebuilt my best friends ZX-14 motor and that thing was strong and ran like a champ.

Back