Good Riding Weather

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got a decent day of riding in today. Sorry to all you folks who can't get out. It's supposed to get up into the 80s in a few days. Yesssss! I have a canyon road about 10 min from my house. Here's the road:

Sand_Canyon_Curves.jpg

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Glad you had a good day. I have a couple of days left before I return home. Been iabout 75.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
That looks like a great road and a beautiful day. Injoy the weather and take a ride for the rest of us.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Me too! Great weather this year for us. Jus took these shots moments ago. hmmmmmm ... I guess I'll have to RIDE!

january_001.jpg

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I said it once and I'll say it again: No one who lives in year-round riding weather should be able to post to this site between the months of October and March! You rats! Think of us while you are riding at least.
biggrin.gif

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I heard high 60's and sun for the weekend here! Too bad I am SICK! Doc (real Doc) say's I have strept throat. On the antibiotics and hoping for fast recovery... who knows, maybe I will ride anyway....

Nice pics Brenn!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I heard high 60's and sun for the weekend here!  Too bad I am SICK!  Doc (real Doc) say's I have strept throat.  On the antibiotics and hoping for fast recovery...  who knows, maybe I will ride anyway....

Nice pics Brenn!
Hey get better.... Make sure you take your meds.

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
This part of Spunky canyon is very twisty, and banked! Not a great pic though.

Spunky_twisty3.jpg

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
This is Harley's Rock Inn, a great place, yeah mostly Harleys, but they're pretty cool. It was getting cold as the sun went down and about 8 bikes took off before this pic.

Rock_Inn.jpg

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I asked this guy if I could snap a pic of his tank. Pretty cool.

Dragon_Tank.jpg

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Okay, no more of that NICE weather crap! Here is what it is like for us in the DC area as of yesterday.
wink.gif

Snow.JPG

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vreid53