Good Riding Weather

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got a decent day of riding in today. Sorry to all you folks who can't get out. It's supposed to get up into the 80s in a few days. Yesssss! I have a canyon road about 10 min from my house. Here's the road:

Sand_Canyon_Curves.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's the view from the top:

Sand_Canyon_View.jpg

Glad you had a good day. I have a couple of days left before I return home. Been iabout 75.

That looks like a great road and a beautiful day. Injoy the weather and take a ride for the rest of us.

Me too! Great weather this year for us. Jus took these shots moments ago. hmmmmmm ... I guess I'll have to RIDE!

january_001.jpg

Okay, I said it once and I'll say it again: No one who lives in year-round riding weather should be able to post to this site between the months of October and March! You rats! Think of us while you are riding at least.
biggrin.gif

I heard high 60's and sun for the weekend here! Too bad I am SICK! Doc (real Doc) say's I have strept throat. On the antibiotics and hoping for fast recovery... who knows, maybe I will ride anyway....

Nice pics Brenn!

I heard high 60's and sun for the weekend here!  Too bad I am SICK!  Doc (real Doc) say's I have strept throat.  On the antibiotics and hoping for fast recovery...  who knows, maybe I will ride anyway....

Nice pics Brenn!
Hey get better.... Make sure you take your meds.

Pics from the Sat Jan 4 ride

Spunky_twisty.jpg

This part of Spunky canyon is very twisty, and banked! Not a great pic though.

Spunky_twisty3.jpg

This is Harley's Rock Inn, a great place, yeah mostly Harleys, but they're pretty cool. It was getting cold as the sun went down and about 8 bikes took off before this pic.

Rock_Inn.jpg

I asked this guy if I could snap a pic of his tank. Pretty cool.

Dragon_Tank.jpg

The older I get the more I like, Sunsets.

Sunset_Jan5_03.jpg

Okay, no more of that NICE weather crap! Here is what it is like for us in the DC area as of yesterday.
wink.gif

Snow.JPG

Back