good riding this weekend coming up!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like it's gonna get into the 50's this weekend here in Iowa, so the weathermen are saying. I got my jacket ready, new gloves should be here, carbon fiber looking tank cover on the way, and you got have the Hayabusa logo keychain to pull out of your pocket. Bragging rights you know! I can't wait to get out and show my girl off! WOOHOO! Of course I'll have to be taking her to the shop to get her break in done after this weekend.

Good LORD, Bill! You live in the FARTHEST SPOT from West Des Moines possible and still be in the state! We will be doing an IOWA Busa Saturday a few times this season. Hope to hook up with fstbusa in Waterloo, me in WDM, maybe Hooken302 also in Waterloo?? and I know there's more on sh.org too. I know you have some sweet roads just north of you and we'll be up there someday!
biggrin.gif
Don't know if I'm riding this weekend or not.

WWJD..that would be cool to get together. We got about an inch and a half of snow here. Should melt pretty quick though. Of course the way weathermen are it could be 30 for the high here by weekend. I can just sit here and hope for good weather

didn't you get freakin snow last night??? we got like 2 in here where I live but nearby got 8" +
rock.gif

We got 15 inches last night.  This weekend at 53 will make a slush ride like no other

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079444326 -->

freakiniowa.jpg

It's snowing hard here right now with up to six inches forecast by 5:00 this afternoon. With highs in the 40s and low 50s the rest of the week, if it does melt off in time for the weekend, the roads will be very wet.

This stuff sucks! I got new Tobin seats last week and still haven't been able to try them out.

Ed

Back