Good ride to TN

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Went on a ride here with a group of guys. 520 miles round trip. Anyone else ever been here. Sorry there are no "action" photos but there was a wreck on the way out and we couldnt stop for pics. Anyho enjoy.

TheSignA__Medium_.jpg

wow, never heard of the place. Its also closer to me than the gap....going to have to get out there soon....Thx....Jay

THIS PLACE IS IN MY BACK DOOR WELCOME TO JOHNSON COUNTY TENN VERY NICE SOMEONE FROM THE BOARD HAS BEEN HERE WHERE ARE YOU FROM LET ME KNOW IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER TRIP I CAN SHOW YOU ALL SOME MORE NICE RIDING IN THE AREA AGAIN WELCOME TO EAST TENN COS

I dont know how the roads are compared to the Gap. But if I make it to the gap on the trip planned on the 30th then I will let you know. Over all the roads were killer. ALot of fun and alot of good people there.

Cos when I make it back that way I will let you know. I am actually right outside Ft Bragg. Took us about 3 hrs or so to get there. 520 miles in all from my front door and back. But that also included up and down that strip and a tour of some of the Blueridge parkway.

May have to look at that! Sounds like a great area...

Back