Gonna love this one.. Moron getting a badge

you have my vote, pretty good group here, I am all for forgive and forget.

:thumbsup:

Chill baby chill.

The wilder the rants in the thread, the more credence is given to the argument that this board is home to a bunch of nutjobs. The kid is 18 years old - think back to how many stupid mistakes YOU made at 18 (I lost count). Would be more productive to show some restraint for those who come to read these comments as proof of our maturity (I know, lost cause?)

Chill baby chill.

The wilder the rants in the thread, the more credence is given to the argument that this board is home to a bunch of nutjobs. The kid is 18 years old - think back to how many stupid mistakes YOU made at 18 (I lost count). Would be more productive to show some restraint for those who come to read these comments as proof of our maturity (I know, lost cause?)

He can make mistakes, we all do, just don't back stab.. I can get over this indiscretion.
He may not have had the intention to stab the members in the back but it came off that way to some.

He can make mistakes, we all do, just don't back stab.. I can get over this indiscretion.
He may not have had the intention to stab the members in the back but it came off that way to some.

Biggest thing I see is he should have used his head a little better. He could have googled the bill and posted the government site and started conversation that way.

One key thing with law enforcement is protecting your sources of information.

I have no problem with the forgiveness part as I don't believe his intention was to do harm to any of us.

Back on subject :

Moto is @ 18 years of age and from my understanding lost his father, and for some unknown reason has decided to become an LEO.

I went back an read what started this whole mess. He wrote a letter in a popo forum about new Florida laws that he read about on hayabusa.oRg. I took it that he didn't agree with the new laws. This could be taken different ways of course. I agree with him about runners. His reference to the oRg was an informative thread giving everyone heads up about new laws in Florida.

I believe moto has taken one of those lifes lessons from this entire matter. I'm almost 49 and I still screw the pooch on occassion.

So; I would ask that everyone have just a little understanding here, and a little forgiveness this time. Rich and I have been with this kid from the start on the oRg and have joked with him endlessly. I can't speak for Rich or anyone else but myself.

I'm letting this matter go. Few of us on here support running.

I personnally disagree with the penalties in the new laws in Florida.

I agree with Dadofthree, come on guys. I did not take it as he was talking about us and "look what these squids say about out precious law". I agree that if you run you need to get your azz handed to you. I agree that if you are speeding way over the speed limit, you are a danger to the public and yourself, wheelies at highway speeds are really dangerous. I think that these new laws can be abused by cops though. The license plate law is plain stupid!!!! But go take a ride to Miami and see how some of those idiots ride bikes and you will see why some of these laws are written. There are alot of bikes on the road down here in S Florida and their are alot of SQUIDS!!! Hell, you don't even have to have insurance on your bike here!!! Maybe I am taking what was sid wrong, but I think he just made a point about the laws and the stupidity of them and that part of the law will help end some of the squidly riding down here.

What scares me the most was some of the immature responses in the posts by cops on that forum. They are so excited to have a new way to screw someone riding a bike. WTF!!!!

Back on subject :

Moto is @ 18 years of age and from my understanding lost his father, and for some unknown reason has decided to become an LEO.

I went back an read what started this whole mess. He wrote a letter in a popo forum about new Florida laws that he read about on hayabusa.oRg. I took it that he didn't agree with the new laws. This could be taken different ways of course. I agree with him about runners. His reference to the oRg was an informative thread giving everyone heads up about new laws in Florida.

I believe moto has taken one of those lifes lessons from this entire matter. I'm almost 49 and I still screw the pooch on occasion.

So; I would ask that everyone have just a little understanding here, and a little forgiveness this time. Rich and I have been with this kid from the start on the oRg and have joked with him endlessly. I can't speak for Rich or anyone else but myself.

I'm letting this matter go. Few of us on here support running.

I personally disagree with the penalties in the new laws in Florida.

We are all family here, and we ALL fugg things up from time to time...you have to consider the source here...Moto is a good kid. We were all "young, dumb, and full of c%m" at one time. I'm not mad @ YLT (nickname I tagged him with many moons ago) just disappointed that he didn't think about the implications on how this makes us look before he linked the LEO's here to the .ORG :banghead:

He made a mistake and will learn from his mistakes, just like we all have done in the past.

He needs to step up and take his lumps like a man...the issue here is that he sheds a bad light on the members of the .ORG....we are NOT a group of squids who disrespect the Law Enforcement community, or ride in a unsafe manner on a regular basis.

Always wear your gear!!! Ride safe and look out for your Bro's and Sister's out there :beerchug:

We are all family here, and we ALL fugg things up from time to time...you have to consider the source here...Moto is a good kid. We were all "young, dumb, and full of c%m" at one time. I'm not mad @ YLT (nickname I tagged him with many moons ago) just disappointed that he didn't think about the implications on how this makes us look before he linked the LEO's here to the .ORG :banghead:

He made a mistake and will learn from his mistakes, just like we all have done in the past.

He needs to step up and take his lumps like a man...the issue here is that he sheds a bad light on the members of the .ORG....we are NOT a group of squids who disrespect the Law Enforcement community, or ride in a unsafe manner on a regular basis.

Always wear your gear!!! Ride safe and look out for your Bro's and Sister's out there :beerchug:

true. He meant no harm. It was one of those things that you have to think about how it may look to others. Especially those that dont know you. He calls this place home and was just sharing it with the po po forum not realizing it would implicate us as the squids in the thread.

He has my forgiveness.

true. He meant no harm. It was one of those things that you have to think about how it may look to others. Especially those that dont know you. He calls this place home and was just sharing it with the po po forum not realizing it would implicate us as the squids in the thread.

He has my forgiveness.

He can swing in the breeze for a while :poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does that mean I have to put my mitts away?

--Wag--

I'm thinking that if he sees this thread we will never hear from him again:poke:

Wrong-O my friend! I'm more than happy to explain, (made a thread), you guys assumed that I'm a traitor...

Can't believe most of you guys would even assume that! Why would I be so loyal and look up to you guys to learn and grow if I was just going to turn on you? Just to be shot down because I didn't word a thread right...:down:

Some of the things that were said on this thread leave me completely speechless...I considered most of you friends...:cry:

The really sad thing about this thread is that he will probably attempt to use it to show that we are threatening him. What an arse.

NO! Because I'm NOT LIKE THAT! You guys are like family...I wouldn't even have THOUGHT of that...but you guys assumed that I'm a backstabber, goes to show you how well someone DOESN'T know you after almost 3yrs...:down:

I hope he comes back with an apolagy. I dont think he ment to call us squids. He was expressing the posiblity of posible runners now and linked his source back to us leading them to think its US that he's talking about.

I think this was a BIG misunderstanding and mistake on his part. I wish I had his number so we could set this straight.

He's a good kid. I hope he wouldnt sell us out like this. He's been a member here for years but just signed up there.

I registered there just to see all of his posts. I saw nothing else over there dif. than the same moto we know here and nothing else about us.

'99, seem's you are my one true friend here now...:down:

'99, seem's you are my one true friend here now...:down:

not so bro. just some other family didnt read EVERY SINGLE post you every made over there. I came to the conclusion it was all a misunderstanding.

I smell a page

Back