Gonna love this one.. Moron getting a badge

Just love the assumption that "We" are the runners... :rofl:

Not sure what he thought he was doing or it would not be seen...

not too hard to figure out who it was either... :whistle: (if ya give up PM me, no public disclosure on this one ) :laugh:

Last edited:
I recognize the avatar.. What a rookie! Where are the allegiances?
depends.... what URL you at? :rofl:

he could have just posted the URL to the FL state law on THEIR site...

Last edited:
I feel so.......

violated

:(

2392882432_8fde04cc58.jpg

Wow, I wouldn't feel comfortable threatening violence on a public official in an open forum. Pretty sure that would end up badly if that officer wanted to make it so.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just did some checking. yes it is motogp08

Wow, I thought he was a good kid. looks like he is just another teenager with a chip on his shoulder.

I think he is going to have a rough time when he starts out in law enforcement.

Over at the police web site trying to suck up.

Hey motogp08 - if you read this, drop the backstabbing attitude. it wont go over well in the SO.

And trust me, any SO's come to this board from the link you provided and they see how you so easily gave a link to our web site criticsizing us.. well, if you will back stab one person you will back stab anyone.

And in the Sherriff community (or any law enforcment for that matter) there has to be a bond and trust.

I strongly suggest you get rid of that back stabbing attitude, because if you do it when you are an officer, it could mean you not needing back up when you need it.

And to any SO's or other LEO's reading this. if you only read the one thread that "FutureCop47" posted, it does not provide a good reflection of our community. there are alot of LEO's on this board, and a lot of military. all in all this board does not have many squids. the ones that are usually get weeded out pretty quick

Wow, I wouldn't feel comfortable threatening violence on a public official in an open forum. Pretty sure that would end up badly if that officer wanted to make it so.
Posted via Mobile Device

It is obviously in jest.. Besides, he isn't an officer yet. :laugh: That must be why he is trying so hard to "prove" himself on the police forums.

Posted via Mobile Device
threatening violence? no one did that, simply threatened to link back some of his own posts.. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/94195-almost-got-myself-into-trouble.html for instance... a public admission of lying to a LEO.. yea?

Most of us are pretty easy to find in the real world anyway... Just ask, we will give you addresses :)

Last edited:
Back