Going to purchase a motorcycle lift from north of the border

Nice, I have a electric one like that, a air one like that with the side attachments for working on wide stuff, a harbour freight one for long term builds and a kendon sport bike lift for the big track race events..I like the electric one best, plus it was new in box & free from a customer as a gift..

Ordered on Tuesday...delivered Thursday.:thumbsup:

I'm lovin' it. (even more than McDonalds) :laugh:

Now I don't have to bend over...:moon:

I was gonna go with the Sport Lift,but upgraded to the 1000 pounder.
RSD.

Cheaped out. Decided not to spend the extra. :whistle:

No jefff,none in stock. Will have to wait a couple days.:banghead:

This one does not have the cool factor like yours,:bowdown: but it will do.I'm happy.

Rubb.

You'll really be in business once you get the wheel vise bro,when i'm done ridin' it goes straight onto the lift(and after a few turns of the vise:laugh:),plug in the Tender Jr.,and stays there 'til i take off again(plus,when mama's 2 yr. old and 5 yr. old grandsons are here several days a week i crank it up up as high as it'll go so they don't put their grubby little d**k beaters all over the bike:laugh:).Those lifts are the chit,best investment i ever made.:beerchug:

Free is best.:thumbsup: Can't go wrong with that!

Does it bother yer back to have to lean further over the side extentions,I did consider those.

Yer a big tall monster,so probably not.You have a few inches extra reach that I dont have.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

You'll really be in business once you get the wheel vise bro,when i'm done ridin' it goes straight onto the lift(and after a few turns of the vise:laugh:),plug in the Tender Jr.,and stays there 'til i take off again(plus,when mama's 2 yr. old and 5 yr. old grandsons are here several days a week i crank it up up as high as it'll go so they don't put their grubby little d**k beaters all over the bike:laugh:).Those lifts are the chit,best investment i ever made.:beerchug:

AWESOME.:rofl: There is nothing worse than having to explain peanut butter and jelly finger prints all over yer high performance ride at the track.:laugh:

No "juice box" hidden in the frame either.:rofl:

Rubb.

Does it bother yer back to have to lean further over the side extentions,I did consider those.

Yer a big tall monster,so probably not.You have a few inches extra reach that I dont have.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

I never got the side extensions bro,unless you have a quad they're pretty much just in the way(i may be a tad taller than you Rub,but the extra 50 lbs. of gut i have[which you don't have]that gets in the way makes up for it:laugh:).

Rubb.

I only use that lift for working on wide stuff like 3/4 wheelers, rails, mowers or golf carts..i have it only cause i get them in sometimes. It doesn't bother me as area i'm working on most time is closer to edge i'm working on..

Back