Going to purchase a motorcycle lift from north of the border

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Any of my Canadian brothers have a good recomendation?

Buyin' North of the border to save on shipping/duty/border bribes and the "Free-Trade" agreement.

"Free Trade". The only thing you get for "free" in free trade is...

Free Vasoline...:moon: :laugh:

RSD.

Redline_1500XL_Motorcycle_Lift.jpg

Handy%2010.jpg

M-500-Motorcycle-Lift.jpg

Daniel use the one from Harbor Frieght and said it was just fine

Get the Harbor Freight lift for 299. It is by far the best bang for the buck.

thats a US company,by the time they ship it,I pay taxes,duty,import fee's....plus that harbour frieght is like our princess auto... mostly junk.

I'll go with the one that is 2 hours away from me,has a warranty,etc etc. Thanks thou...

RSD.

That looks tuff and mean Jeff. Black checker plate...where's that drooling Smiley...:drool:

O.K. need 2 quotes now. :thumbsup:

RSD.

This is NOT a north of the border suggestion, but I mention it because the price is right and it's a good lift. Yes you will pay shipping and probably incur fees, but might be worth a call? I dont have the lift but I saw it at a bike rally. They are advertising all over the place as having opened up shipping to Canada. Looks like a very solid lift, alot like a Handy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made my choice. It came down to 2. The Procycle jefff posted above and the 1000 pounder(a step up from the sport model) from Handi Indusrties.

As with most things these days it came down to quality,shipping and availabilty.

They wanted 350.oo for shipping on the Procycle(to a depot) and a 2-3 week wait(at least).

Shipping from Handi was only 75.oo and I paid for it today and will get it Thursday morning(delivered to my shack by the swamp).:thumbsup:

I think the quality is there,and I like dealing with a company thats only 2 hours away. (warranty,spare parts,shipping,etc)

Can't really afford it right now...but neither can my busted back and knees.

Thanks boyz for the suggestions and help.

Rubb.

11-11_10741_BLACK_LIFT_AND_VISE____BIG_copy.jpg

Ordered on Tuesday...delivered Thursday.:thumbsup:

I'm lovin' it. (even more than McDonalds) :laugh:

Now I don't have to bend over...:moon:

I was gonna go with the Sport Lift,but upgraded to the 1000 pounder.
RSD.

IMG_0127.jpg

Back