Here are some pics for you guys...
The bike all checked out and ready to go... :please:
The new under tail installed ... :thumbsup:
And a couple of signs in the garage ... :laugh:

DSCF3285.JPG

DSCF3282.JPG

DSCF3292.JPG

DSCF3293.JPG

Were in Wisconsin are you, I have my battery on the charger and waiting to go out. I have to get snowmobiles put away in morning to make room for the Busa. Then I might go out for a short ride. :thumbsup:

Were in Wisconsin are you, I have my battery on the charger and waiting to go out. I have to get snowmobiles put away in morning to make room for the Busa. Then I might go out for a short ride. :thumbsup:

North Wisconsin I'm about 12 miles south from the U.P. near Iron river. :whistle:

Last edited:
Still have snow on the ground up there? Im in the central part just west of Oshkosh. If you ever get down this way let me know. I have a few friends I ride with.

Still have snow on the ground up there? Im in the central part just west of Oshkosh. If you ever get down this way let me know. I have a few friends I ride with.

Yea there is still snow but roads are all clear, but most of the snow should be gone by Monday or Tuesday :thumbsup:
I'm just shocked there is another person from Wisconsin so far i think its up to 4 :laugh:

Back