Tomorrow Blanca comes together !

The fairings are still off her and since this is a mother in law safe site I don't want to get banned for posting any naked pics of my sexy babe :laugh:
But tomorrow morning as soon as I give her a nice warm bath, finish making mental love to her and she puts her clothes on I'll post pics for you pic thirsty jackals , Ok ?
:rofl:

I'm going for a ride , a ride , a ride , wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Ps....since my bar ends got scratched up I ordered some throttlemeisters from Tim/Pashnit which came today so after ride I'm gonna work on those. I've also got a replacement clutch lever and mirrors coming from him as well cuz those got all scratched as well.
I ordered a new rf-1100 which should be here tomorrow as well but I'm gonna ride with old lid until it shows up . Maybe I'll get lucky and new lid will show before I leave ?

Did I mention I'm going for a ride , a ride , a ride woooooooohoooooooooooo !
Like Heroin I need a fourth gear fix :)
Feels like Christmas eve. I'm all amped up and can't sleep .

PIST' Remember this,,

Rubber side down!:whistle:!

man i remember that first ride after getting mine put back together after my accident...almost better then sex, "almost" . sssssh don't tell the wife i said that:whistle:

:thumbsup:Good to hear Saiid, if Florida is on par with South Texas the next couple of months are the best of the year weather wise.

New nose is on , new tank is on , new fairings are put together .
I'm waiting for State Farm adjuster to come in the morning to see new fairings didn't come with pads so he can write me an addendum check . Soon as he leaves I'm throwing the pads and shields I already ordered and received on the new fairings and going for a ride ! Accident was Sept 5th and tomorrow will be one month to the day . I'm going for a well needed ride !
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

That was quick, when I crashed my bike took me a lot longer just to order and wait for all the parts.
I can't believe how expensive just the heat shield's and padding is.

That is if the cuban dragon doesnt pull your kitchen pass!:laugh:

Oh no , I took her to dinner last night then we came home and I let her throw me around the bedroom for a couple hours .
When we were done this is how she looked :)

Today I'm free to do as I please after I take mom to airport . She is all together , Blanca that is and when I get home in a bit she is gonna get a nice warm spongebath and an 80mph blow-dry !

Nice~!~ Glad to here she's coming back together, and it's still WARM down there~!!~ :bowdown:

Oh no , I took her to dinner last night then we came home and I let her throw me around the bedroom for a couple hours .
When we were done this is how she looked :)

Today I'm free to do as I please after I take mom to airport . She is all together , Blanca that is and when I get home in a bit she is gonna get a nice warm spongebath and an 80mph:rulez::laugh blow-dry !

:laugh:I figured there was a toll to pay for your riding freedom!:poke::rulez:

Oh and still no pics!

useless.jpg

:cheerleader:Give me a B :cheerleader:Give me an L:cheerleader:Give me an A:cheerleader:Give me a N:cheerleader:Give me a C:cheerleader:Give me an A.

What's that spell ....Blanca..Happy for ya bro.

Back