Going back to Indy! (500)

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Woot, got tix for me, my mom and dad for Indy 500 again this year. Back in the paddock box section. Right across from the tower near start/finish.

Skipped the last 2 years cause of the Danica mayhem and marketing. Hopefully it's died down this coming year. This is the Brickyard's 100th so it's special.

I think we're going to ride the bikes down from Milwaukee this time. That'll mean I'm back on the VTX for another road trip, oh joy!

Thank goodness I have the Busa Roundup in Reno in July to offset it. Anyone else going to the race?

I prob will I like go 2 time trials not as crowded.

I go 2 nhra US nationals every year have row 1 starting line reserved sat+sun.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I'll be on my Dad's VTX and he on the GoldWing. Mom just chickened out so she won't be coming. Means we'll bring one of Dad's friends who also has a VTX.

:( Means I have to park in the cruiser section. Hey, good part is, I'll be on 2 wheels.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I'll be on my Dad's VTX and he on the GoldWing. Mom just chickened out so she won't be coming. Means we'll bring one of Dad's friends who also has a VTX.

:( Means I have to park in the cruiser section. Hey, good part is, I'll be on 2 wheels.

hey nothing wrong with going for a ride on a vtx:thumbsup: I live 7 min. from the track. we should do breakfast:beerchug:

Back