Go Pro Hd yes or no

binx

Registered
Is the Go pro Hd worth the money ? Its the motorsports one. Its 220 new on ebay. Just want some feedback as to see how you guys like it, Thanks.

Without a doubt it is worth it. Especially for that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one with the LCD, 32gb, 16gb, & 8gb cards, along with the grab bag of connectors and all the original packaging. I could really use the cash. I've got $400 + into it. Make an offer shipped.... I don't want to get rid of it, honestly, because the video it takes is astounding. I've used it since October and probably had it on the bike about ten times. I actually bought it for the Spring Bash this year and took 6 hours of video.

If anyone else wants to make an offer, I'll entertain those as well, but Binx has the first offer.

I've used mine on my bike and also used it while abseiling down a 30 metre waterfall. The GoPro HD is the ultimate go-anywhere sport cam.

YES quite simply. I use mine everytime I ride. It records everything so if anything happens there will be no question as to what happened. I have no really nice roads here so I use I more for evidentiary purposes. Also while recording all the time it captures things that are unique and when they happen you say to yourself 'I wish I had a camera' like this...

But it is an HD video recorder and there are many other things and places you can mount it on.

Like Bumper Cars :thumbsup:

If anyone is ever at odds on the ruggedness and quality of the units, just watch the Discovery channel, for one. I have seen the GoPros used on WipeOut, Swamp Loggers adn Ax Men. Watch closely and you will see them!

If anyone is ever at odds on the ruggedness and quality of the units, just watch the Discovery channel, for one. I have seen the GoPros used on WipeOut, Swamp Loggers adn Ax Men. Watch closely and you will see them!

^This^

Its funny because its a no-no in the TV world to see a camera, so its rare when you get to see one. They are usually edited out, or they try to hide them somehow, but you see GoPro's EVERYWHERE!
I've had mine for a while now, but have only used it in the car once, hasn't been nice enough to ride lately here... Can't wait for "Summer" :laugh:

i also use mine every time i ride...the quality is awesome...and depending where you live, in the cold season you can go riding right from your couch...i edit mine also and add music to it so you dont hear wind noises the whole video...audio is good except when you get going fast and then theres some wind noise

you wont regret this camera...and its water proof to 180 ft...

Back