GMAX Crusader Helmets @ a steal!!!

WhiteBusa24

Registered
to anyone interested in snagging up one of these bad boys, Motocycle-Superstore.com has them for $107 with free shipping. If you search online you can find the code for $5 off also. Just ordered a red crusader for $102 shipped. Oh Yea!!!! Anyone who bought this helmet have any reviews?

Thanks
Ram

bump.gif

I dont remember. I just went to google, typed in Motorcylce Superstore $5 coupon and started clicking on links looking for a code. I think its C593007 that I used and it worked. C093007 for $10 off/$200. HTH

Ram

I LOVE my GMAX Helment!  I've got the Green/Grey Crusader (can't buy in USA but got it shipped from Canada).  Awesome Color, fits well, seals well, MUCHO ventilation (the Ducts help hold my head up at speed).  Also bought silver shield at same time very cool.  GREAT price GREAT helment!

I've got one. Love it. light weight and crazy amount of vents. wasn't to crazy about the light in the back

Just got a flat black one an love it. The wife has a flat white an pink one. As far as the LEDS in the back i just removed the battery

LEDs? First sign of quality right there.

Go to WallyWorld and buy a Bell for 80 bucks, same thing...at least you can try it on...
fight.gif

I posted awhile back they were on sale.I been racing in one for two seasons great for the money..

The G-Max flows tons of air the Bell sux on airflow. c81708 code for $5 off. expires 12/31/08 Hit ext 3412 Courtney is the best they have. She rocks
cool.gif

Back