Glow gauges

BOOOSA

Registered
Hello all I'm thinking of buying some glow Gauges face plates for my 07.
Are they hard to install? anyone have a thread on how to install?
Anyone on the board sell them?
Thanks All
cool.gif

got mine them sent them to scott,,,gotta get the led's changed to look the best,,,and for around 80 bones worth every penny.

DCFN0022__Small_.JPG

(BOOOSA @ Jul. 25 2007,17:42) Any one have a set with the Kanji  glow gauges for sale?fuel on the left, temp on the right  
beerchug.gif
Post in wanted,,,should be some around.
cool.gif

I THINK SCOTT AT BLUE GAUGES SELL THOSE , I DID MINE MY SELF EASY AS PIE, DIDNT GET THE LED CHANGED BUT THAT IS NOT HARD EATHER SIMPLE SOLDERING

Thanks .....ordered mine today from Scott,tell me more about the LED up grade.........I ordered the standard set can't wait for them to arrive.

THANKS EVERYONE
beerchug.gif

the led change out will change the colors of the clock and tripomitre, that kinda thing, when you pulled the gauges apart did you see the little led bulbs that are pined in behind those windows?, that is them you can buy them and simply use a souldering gun and remove the old install the new!

that it, just make sure you get the same size ex!

I got my gauges with the 1300R logo. Easy to install. Came with a dimmer and switch for blue color or green color. I would rather ride at night now!

I did streetracerparts gauges and Speedhut gauges both easy but if I were to do it again I would go with Blueguages they do the work and can do other mods in the dash

(NoFearSpear @ Jul. 22 2007,00:51) got mine them sent them to scott,,,gotta get the led's changed to look the best,,,and for around 80 bones worth every penny.
What did you get for 80 and did that include shipping both ways
rock.gif

I don't remember but I think someone said it won't and I can't remember if I tried.

Back