Glorious retribution brewing?

I could see the title, but firewalls must be blocking the thread?

I could see the title, but firewalls must be blocking the thread?

Guy selling his '05 R1. Bad dude allegedly cuts seller a forged cashier's check for the bike. Bad dude takes bike. Good guy, with the help of the R1 forum, tracks him down via his email address and the dork having a myspace page with his pic on it.

Cops being notified as to the bad guy's identity. Hilarity to ensue.

Well, the webbernet isn't as big a place to hide as people seem to think!

A rarity to have the thief identified so quickly...I hope they recover the bike and the cash...unreal, the leeches of our society...

Any craigslist deal I've done, I've always taken pictures of the person and the car (with the plate showing) or home (with the street number showing).

I don't care if I'm buying or selling. No picture, no deal.

Reminds me (in a strange way) of the motorcyclist hitting the bicyclist and fleeing, then being identified and located through creative means.

Sometimes karmic retribution is immediate; other times it stews awhile...:whistle:

Also remember this idiom...a French guy once told me... "Revenge is a dish best served cold." :beerchug:

Last edited:
looks like he's laughing about it on his myspace.
Yup.......nothing will come of this whole incident. He'll walk and do it over and over again!! Our sick azz country is down the tubes kids. I'm glad I'm an old SOB, won't be around long enough to witness the takeover of what was once a great country to live in. You'd best arm yourselves lads and teach your loved ones to defend themselves as well.................it's coming and don't for a minute think it isn't!

The victim does not seem too motivated to handle things. I wouldn't stop at leaving a message, I would demand instant action....

The victim does not seem too motivated to handle things. I wouldn't stop at leaving a message, I would demand instant action....

Agreed. I'd probably try and have a little chat with the DA and ask him to light a fire under LEO.

Back