To my Movie Freaks

ResidentEvil

Registered
Anybody going to see any of these movies ? Riddick returns...RoboCop...Resident Evil Retribution....Total Recall :laugh:

ridick returns.jpg

robocop 2010.jpg

resident evil.jpg

total recall.jpg

I was kinda disappointed in the last resident evil movie. Rest have my attention though. Part i don't care about in most current movies is the focusing to much on the 3d aspect and the plot takes a quality hit. Avatar is probably the best mixture of story and 3d I've seen.

I seen these movies way to much , so no
Especially that resident evil i would not see that newest one. Even if they paid me..

The Hitlist Movies Blog

I just saw this...and cant wait! I think Tom Cruise it a total tool but the series of Lee Child books about the character Jack Reacher are my absolute favorite. It’s going to be hard putting Cruise in that role. “Jack Reacher” is a retired Army MP who roams as a “wonderer” and gets into trouble everywhere he goes and has to investigate and fight his way out of trouble. The character is made out to be this 6’-6’’ 250lb solid brick of a guy…..something Cruise is not. I hope its good!

Anyone who likes action books should check them out... theres about a dozn of the Jack Reacher books and you dont have to read the in order.

Back