Givi Hard Panniers

hayabusatony

Registered
Hi All,

I have a 2008 Busa and have Fitted a Givi Top Box

What I am looking for is a Wingrack that fits my Bike?

I understand that Givi won't endorse this because of the ancient no rectified sub frame issues that plagued older bikes but I can't see why I can't fit one to my existing kit.

I had Corbin Beetle Bags on my old K3 which were excellent but cost is now £1300 more than it was and £2000 is way not justifiable!

So any advice help etc would be very much appreciated btw I have M4 pipes on it :)

Regards,

Tony
gsx1340r@btinternet.com

SWMotech makes racks for the Gen2 Busa - available from Twisted Throttle

Topcase:
SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack (Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1340R, '08-) for Givi, Hepco-Becker, & Krauser topcases - GPT.05.576.100.B : TwistedThrottle.com

Side Carriers:
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock Sidecarrier (Suzuki GSX1340R Hayabusa, '08-) Evo Style for Givi, Micatech, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases - KFT.05.575.200 : TwistedThrottle.com

Just make sure to select the Givi Monokey adapters when ordering. And the top rack and side racks will work together if you want both. I just use the top rack myself.

I do not think the SWMotech side racks will work with the Givi top rack. Also, when the bags are on, you can't see the rack, so how it looks is trivial. And if you get the quick release fittings, you can pop the carriers off quickly when not in use for side bags, and it looks a lot better.

Back