girls helmet...

extensive

Donating Member
Registered
ok ive looked a little but i havent had any luck. my girl well is a girl and wants a helmet thats mostly black with a little bit of pink on it
biggrin.gif

any help would be great.

and NO its not for me... ha

i was currently looking for helmets for one of my acquaintances recently and i have found that Icon and HJC are going to be the two companies to look at. i think Icon makes the exact helmet that u are looking for.
beerchug.gif

My daughter has the HJC. It's not a glossy finish. The Shoei is nice too, but kids grow too fast, $$
wink.gif

what about getting a black helmet and putting pink stickers on it? or pink pin stripe tape and making your own design? I dont know... just an idea...

(Lucky34 @ Apr. 04 2007,09:39) what about getting a black helmet and putting pink stickers on it? or pink pin stripe tape and making your own design? I dont know... just an idea...
actually i was talking to my gf and i think thats what we are going to do. wonder where i can get the pink pinstriping...

My daughter has this one. Seems nice enough, and got a good review in the mags. Z1R Stance Maxim. Around $125.
i39232.jpg

Moved to Riding Gear for housekeeping
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 04 2007,10:31) An HJC CL-15 with a bit less pink...
I have a friend that's got two of these.
laugh.gif

Va, can he barrow one of yours. Check that he said a little pink
tounge.gif

Back