Gmax Helmet

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I saw joe's Gmax helmet at the spring bash and loved it. This is a great helmet. Rated best helmet by bike world. It's lighter than any of my helmets. I currently have a Shoei RF1000 and 2 KBC's. I recommend this helmet. The price was real please'n also ($107) to your door.

DSC04730.JPG

Thought about getting one, but they didn't have my color.

for those interested here's the link

GMAX follows-up the huge success of the 46X off road helmet with the same winning combinations for the new GM68 full face street helmet. Plenty of ventilation and plenty of style. Includes a free platinum tint shield and a deluxe helmet bag with shield pocket.

The GM68 also features GMAX's Patented L.E.D. light on the rear of the helmet, which is incorporated into rear vent and has different easy to use light settings. Other features include:

19 vents for "state of the art venting." 9 intake vents and 10 large exhaust vents to get the hot air out. Max air flow is achieved thru shell/styro comfort liner vents Plush, removable, washable Coolmax interior Interior designed for noise reduction with noise reduction cheek pads,vented chin curtain and rear neck roll Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tool-less removal

That's a great looking helmet Roc. What's with the LED's? And just remember...when the arguing starts I have been and always will be the Blue Power Ranger.
thumb_up.gif

the LED's have 3 setting steady, slow & fast blink. I doubt if I run em, but I couldn't beat the price. I was in the market for a matte helmet

The LBS up the road sold a bunch of those last summer. Everyone I talked to liked them. Hard to beat that.
beerchug.gif

I have sold a ton of these to guys and never one complaint,i even where a stars series one myself...

I have one. used it once and has been sitting in my closet since. extremely noisey and cools no better than any of my other helmets. LED's are cool but then never seem to stay on(think they got to cold), but it is a sick looking lid. I have the dragon in white.

I saw joe's Gmax helmet at the spring bash and loved it.  This is a great helmet.  Rated best helmet by bike world.  It's lighter than any of my helmets.  I currently have a Shoei RF1000 and 2 KBC's.  I recommend this helmet.  The price was real please'n also ($107) to your door.
WOW,....Rock!! That was quick getting your Gmax! I'm glad you liked it. I'm with you,......great price,......very light,.......venting works great compared to an HJC that I wore for years. Every helmet is noisy to me,........so plugs are my only choice and option.

Hey Gang.....

Gmax - - - DOT/Snell?

I've been riding with a Shoei X-11 Vermeulen. A bit pricey, but when it comes to protecting the innards. NO contest!

How does the two compare? Replaceable liners and pads? I just replaced a set for my Shoei and it ran me a good $100...

Hey Gang.....

Gmax - - - DOT/Snell?

I've been riding with a Shoei X-11 Vermeulen. A bit pricey, but when it comes to protecting the innards. NO contest!

How does the two compare? Replaceable liners and pads? I just replaced a set for my Shoei and it ran me a good $100...

Meet all DOT requirements.

Also, age effects helmet life. Usually 2-3 years is recommended. Keep it stored inside as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back