Girl 10 Locked in Closet - Painful

It's disgusting, what people do to their own children...

Locally, about a year ago, police raided a home to find a 7 or 8 year old girl locked in a makeshift cage made from a crib. Her entire room was blacked out so not even the sun shone through, and the neighbors didn't even know the couple had a daughter. They had an infant son that they cared for and that everyone knew about, but the daughter was obviously never given a second thought. She was malnourished and covered in sores :down: Worse still, the decomposing body of an infant male was discovered under a shed in their yard...

Why on earth do people like this even breed?! :banghead:

I read that this morning and hope that "mom" burns in hell. I also hope they charge the boy friend with something. He clames that he didnt know the mom was doing that. BS...I dont buy that for a second!

I have a 10 year old daughter, this one cuts deep. To think someone could do that to any child, let alone their own....

I hope she never sees that child again, and that she finds a good home and someone who will love and protect her.

man I cant stop form having goosebumps all over form just reading the title on this thread. The mom should be locked up in a cell and treated the same as she did to the lil girl. :banghead::banghead: I also feel bad for the other two girls who now will prob. be growing up without a mother and a father is no where in the pic. :banghead:

just another animal that shud b banned from ever having kids again. :banghead:

the state will take her kid away and she'll end up popping out another in a couple years.....:whistle: its too bad our society has no ballz to punish her the same way she punished her kid.

thats just disturbing, how could someone just leave a little girl like that in a closet, and the boyfriend didnt know, yeah right

Back