GI Pro Pictures

justtight

Modified and Broke
Donating Member
Registered
Just installed a GI Pro on wifey's bike. I'm having a hard time finding a place to mount it. Does Ne1 have a pic with the GI mounted

Here you go!

DSC00206__Small_.JPG

im workin on a nice little fiberglass pod to mount mine in...problem is, i hardly have any time to work on it...i'll def get some pics up as soon as i get it done..im gonna mount it on the plastic trim on the LH side of the windshield..i've tested it and everything. handelbars JUST miss the face of it..just gotta paint it and get the indicator mounted inside it

First thing I did, was run the GiPro up the side of the engine using the harness beside the left side of the engine, to the top of the guages. Then I took a old license plate (Carbon fiber type) which comes with the Top Gun or the UFO undertail and cut the sides down! Then I slid it between the foam at the top of the guages. Note: something in the shape of an ( L ) will work also but it must allow for the velcro to be atached! Last but not least, I added some velcro to the front of the mold tag and then the back the GI Pro, which allowed them to act as one piece. That is all.

IM000141__Small_.JPG

(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 23 2007,13:45) First then I did was run the GiPro up the side of the engine using the  harness beside the left side of the engine, to the top of the guages. Then I took a old license plate (Carbon fiber type) which comes with the Top Gun  undertail and cut the sides down! Then I slid it  between the foam at the top of the guages.  Last but not least, I added some velcro to the front of the mold tag  and then the back the GI Pro, which allowed them to act as one piece. That is all.
looks real smooth I mean smoove

I installed mine on the right side of the clutch reservoir with extra strength velcro. Looks good and out of the way of everything else. I don't have any pics of it but I thought was the best spot for me. good luck.

Quick and easy place to stick it. I wish it were a LCD readout. Then it would have better visibility in direct sunlight. Gots to cup your hand over it to read if the sun is bright.

Suzuki_Hayabusa_017.jpg

Back