Gf had an accident today

my prayer for her and you. thing have been going in a similar way for me. i crashed at the track 3 weeks ago. i was air lifted to the hospital with broken ribs,shoulder. i thought i had it bad but reading your story made my problems seem smaller. i hope it get better for you and her.

I'm always saddened to hear these kind of things. God's with you and your family, and all the kind people here (including me) are praying for you.

Thanks guys I am keeping you posted. I just read some crash posts in this thread and man, I didn't know these injuries are somewhat common. I guess we are really fragile. Well, things aren't the worse. No bleeding from her kidney so looks like no surgery is being in place even for her foot. They just put a cast on it. Seems like she is still moving to Missouri but after 2 months or alittle more.

Also the only damage done to the bike is cosmetic. The tire did go flat as its the cause of the crash. 45-50mph in the grass not concrete so damage is not the worst. The engine is fine, the gauge cluster is straight, it runs fine, rides straight, front wheel is straight, rotors are straight, peg/shifter straight etc. What will need replacing are Right ram air tube, front fairing/screen, front fender, right can and right fairing. Below are pics.

PICT5446.JPG

PICT5449.JPG

PICT5443.JPG

PICT5454.JPG

PICT5450.JPG

PICT5451.JPG

PICT5456.JPG

Hang in there bro. Just be supportive of her in these times. Your family (gf and baby) comes first. I wish and pray for her full recovery.

My prayers are with you and your GF and your child
God will take care of you and yours.

Rom 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
KJV

Praying for you

My friend, I highly recommend replacing that back tire too....cords showing is not a good sign.

Hope she heals fast man..

The tires were going to get changed. I had planned to get it with my income tax money that should be comming anytime soon. And get them from kneedraggers.com. But the accident happened before. The cords are bad but the tire before had the steel braiding showing on the tire because I could not afford a tire at the time. From now on I will be alot more cautious about the tires now.

I couldnt find a clearer sign from above than this. You were both planning to separate, and it may have taken this event to give you the opportunity to prevent the seperation.

Only can hope you are wise enough to take another look and make the right decision. I can tell you this: No matter what petty differences or inconveniencs there might have been before, - you need to man-up and be there for her and the baby for a good year at least.

So, man up.

I couldnt find a clearer sign from above than this.  You were both planning to separate, and it may have taken this event to give you the opportunity to prevent the seperation.

Only can hope you are wise enough to take another look and make the right decision.  I can tell you this:  No matter what petty differences or inconveniencs there might have been before, - you need to man-up and be there for her and the baby for a good year at least.

So, man up.

Sounds a tad imposing and accusatory don't it. Just wish homie and gf well, presume they are more knowledgeable about their circumstances than any others on earth, and also presume he is already a man.

My best wishes and hope that ALL works out well for you and yours.

Braids showing on the tires!!! And still went riding? Recipe for disaster. Tires are the only thing separating you and the road. Don't ever go cheap on or use questionable tires and always check your psi when cold. Even when they look fine they can be severely underinflated.

She's very lucky, my prayers are w/ you both. But borrow, beg or steal (okay, don't steal) before getting back on w/ questionable tires. Especially w/ the braids showing.

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif
  damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                       sorry,prayers to all 3 of ya

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

Hey thanks guys THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER

She was not covered in insurance and on unemployment she makes to much to qualify for Medicaid but she qualifies for something else that will take care of the EXPENSIVE medical bills so thats soooo awesome

ALSO usn04limited just PMed wanting to help me out with the stocks cans and windscreen so that helps me out alot to afford on other parts so thats really cool, Thanks Don.

I just started the bike last night, sounds great just a tad different because of the damaged can and little bend over on the end of the header but sounds great and revs great just like normal
smile.gif
Thanks Busa brothers!

Thanks for the update. Park that thing until you get new tires, boss!

--Wag--

Damn, my prayers to her and to your baby.... And of course to you as well. I pray she makes a 100 percent recovery and everything works out for the best for everyone.

If something falls thru with usn04limited. PM me with an addy, I have a full system here. I will send ya the right mid pipe and can free of charge or shipping. I will see what plastics I can find if you are interseted I can get them donated and I will pay the shipping. I can't make any promises on plastics but I have the exhaust here ready to ship.

<!--EDIT|High Ranger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142975799 -->

Back