Gf had an accident today

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Without going into details, GF is in Bad shape but stable condition last time I was told, the bike is gone. It sucks man. I even warned her the 2 reasons I did not want her to take the bike and those 2 reasons are true. Big impact on my life. I had a certain way things had to go to make for my 'new life' now thats ruined.

I thought #### was bad before, man was I wrong and it can get worse. Life is unpredictable and can change in the blink of an eye. I just figured out, we are not really in control of our life. Sure we make some choices good and bad, but from there we are along for the ride.

wow. That's not too good. I'm sorry to hear.

On the plus side, the mother of your child is still alive....and the bike can always be replaced. Mebbe not now, but it can be.

I hope she gets better soon.

hope she gets well soon
sad.gif

Hang in there. Be supportive and show her love, she didn't mean for it to happen. Prayers for a quick recovery.

I am very sorry to hear. Prayers sent out.
I know what you mean about life - we're just here for the ride.

Prayers for you and for her quick recovery...

HayaBoosta03,
I hope she gets better soon, you and your family are in mine and others Prayers. i know its hard but keep tuff.

Hope she gets better soon. As others posted the bike can be replaced in time, just be glad she is going to be ok.

Prayers sent. Feel free to come in here and rant/vent if ya need to...we don't mind.

Sorry to hear it man. Keep your head up. This is just one of life's many tests.

I am in the Houston area, let me know if I can be of any help.

Royce, I am truly sadened to hear your news. A prayer already sent her way for a speedy full recovery and one for you, for strength. Keep your head up!

Prayers sent for the GF, Sorry to hear about the accident, but life is always more precious than our material things. The bike can be fixed/replaced, you'll only ever find one of her. Take good care of her and here's to a quick recovery.

Back