Gf had an accident today

sad.gif
I'm so very sorry for what you are dealing with in your life right now,HB~ Try to keep your spirits up.. especially when in the company of your g/f~ She needs to see it now more then ever~
Prayers are with you... and her for a healthy and speedy recovery~

Damn. Hope she make a complete and speedy recovery. Not a good thing to hear, but she is alive and can recover. I hope things fall into place with the move.

sorry to hear about all of this...thoughts and prayers being sent your way!! hope she has a speedy recovery!
sad.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your girlfriend. She's in my thoughts and I'm hoping her injuries heal soon...

Very tough times ahead for you both; hang in there and keep the thoughts positive. Give her my best...

So sorry to hear this Hayaboosta. I am in transition right now, but if you need anything and I can help, just holla. I frequent Houston quite often as most of my family is there. Prayers go out for a speedy recovery

We are all praying .. You know not to sound melodramatic but this could be a sign all in itself .. Maybe you and her seperating isnt meant to be.. Bay always better with 2 parents .. Ask me how i know that.. Maybe you 2 can try and work out the differances.. I hope everything works out the best for you..Good Luck..

jesuspray.jpg

Update
Count on the Ribs is 3-8 are broken. The bike has been picked up and is at her brothers home 1hr away, I do not know the condition of it.
What happened was the bikes front tire became flat, she tried not to fight it too much and go with it going 70mph slowed to 45-50mph in the median then it went from under her. 2 seperate witnesses said she flipped several times, and had ahold of the bike during the crash which is very bad you should always let it go...away from you. Doctors are watching for signs of internal bleeding from her kidney, hopefull they wont have to remove it.
She claims she is covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield from her last job so hopefully that is true. The company I am with has an account in which all the employees can pay into it. Wether you do or not they disperse money to those who need it for disasters within the family. Like cover medical bills, funerals, help get you into an apartment if you were put out becuase of bad times etc. So hopefully they will recognize my situation once it is submitted. So I am thankful I have an opportunity like that to use help. I am not sure how things will change for the near future.
Thanks again guys for your support. Greatly appreciate it.

Sorry to hear HB03, Your girl is in my prayers & thoughts... I hope everything else works out for you too...

Sorry to hear about this. You are both in my prayers. Keep us posted.
sad.gif

wow thanks guys for the support. This board is like family, thats why I posted here to give updates as usual.

You guys are right the bike can be replaced later, but she's alive so that is what matters most. She was light flighted to a hospital in Madisonville 4hrs away from me. I was told that after she wrecked, all she would ask is where is my baby, where is my baby.

We were actually in the middle of separating at end of the month but on good terms. She would move to Missouri with the baby to live with her mom till get gets on her feet. I would move in with my mom. I was relying on buying the bike from her so I can have relyable transportation to work (working on getting into management in really short time) then I would get a car too. Also was wanted to visit 1 weekend a month to see my beautiful baby. But now I don't even know what will happen. We have to be moved out end of the month and just realised I have to move her lots of stuff out too by myself.

Just got details on her. She did not make contact with another vehicle. Had only helmet, jacket pheonix 3.0 jacket and pheonix gloves by Joe rocket. Point of impact had to be on right side as the injuries are there. She is in Trauma unit. Has laceration on liver, kidney. Broken colar bone, shoulderblade broken ankle/foot. Broken/fractured ribs and back. No internal bleeding, Heavy medication every hour. Gonna need lots of rehabilatation, lots of pain for a while, even to just cough.

Things are bad, hope they only get better. I apprieciate the support guys really and thanks Southside Playa for your offer aswell.
My prayers have been sent my friend. If it is any consilation, I had an accident in 2003 where I lacerated my liver, bruised stomach, lungs, fractured collarbone and I made it out ok after a week in the hospital and didn't need surgery. I do know what you are going through right now and pray for the best.

Back