Getting Track Plastics ready (pic)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Getting ready for my track plastics for my Gixxer 1K...these are gonna look GOOD..

GOTTA have stickers! :thumbsup:

IMG_0200.jpg

Very nice! Can't wait to see the final product.

What dates will y'all be at Barber? I may be able to come hang out. :beerchug:

We are going to Barber 24-25 OCT you should come down (get you set up to come out next year)

Lots of track plastics do not include headlight; the one's I ordered are actually STREET Legal (so yes headlight) so I can ride it on and off track; it's just the plastics are MUCH cheaper than OEM's to replace...

There is a website called www.brandsoftheworld.com; they have .eps files of thousands of brands...Even some Hayabusa ones...

What I'd REALLY Like to do Randy is put my gixxer back together and take it to my trackday here on Sunday - but sure as I do, I'll crash it and bust up those sparkly clean OEM plastics...so I'm gonna wait...and ride what I'm used to - Godzilla!

What I'd REALLY Like to do Randy is put my gixxer back together and take it to my trackday here on Sunday - but sure as I do, I'll crash it and bust up those sparkly clean OEM plastics...so I'm gonna wait...and ride what I'm used to - Godzilla!

Yea but can you imagine how much your lap times will drop with the Gixxer? hell you might be able to lap with the 600's finally (little creeps)

wish I could find someone else to split travel expense with... be a fun weekend..

LA Busa sets up down in the bottom paddock nearest the track against the fence, that's where I'll be!

Good deal. I'll get with you guys when it gets a little closer so I can find out where you're meeting and all. I've actually never been to Barber. Can anybody just go in and watch? Is there a ticket or anything that I need to get ahead of time?

Back