Gen3 quick shifter doesnt work like its supposed

@Silverlw ive noticed it more after the bike was fully warmed up. Not sure why it would behave differently with hotter temperatures. I don’t think it’s controlling anything mechanical but it sure behaves like it is

Got the first Hayabusa Gen 3 in Sweden and have reported this to Suzuki.
Problems with Quickshifter, Hayabusa 2021?

Regardless off Settings QSMode1 or 2, Engine break off or on:
When QS is used in traffic 2000-4000 RPM, it usually works perfectly.
When i pick up the pace a notch so that i accelerate harder around 4000 - 7000 RPM it so happends from time to time, that the shifting takes up to half a second before it actually engages the next gear. Since QS usually works flawless and switching from one gear to another is done in Milliseconds, this phenomenom feels very strange, accelerations stops and feels like forever, until next gear finally engages. These misses can happend from any gear to any other gear so there is no other pattern to replicate this error other than that it must be some decent acceleration involved for these misses to occur. Before my Hayabusa i had a Suzuki GZXr1000r, also equipped with QS and it never missed gears or had any sudden delays like this.
Please advice me how to solve this error.
Sincerily J.K.Silversjö

Still no response from them wich REALLY pisses me off as a loyal Suzuki customer.

Suzuki is doing nothing.
I completely agree with your frustration too, as I wanted to buy a new Gen3, but now will not, as they have too many known issues already, and Suzuki could care less.
The only known fix is getting the Woolrich quickshifter, and not just their ecu flash, but their physical replacement quickshifter itself.

Suzuki is doing nothing.
I completely agree with your frustration too, as I wanted to buy a new Gen3, but now will not, as they have too many known issues already, and Suzuki could care less.
The only known fix is getting the Woolrich quickshifter, and not just their ecu flash, but their physical replacement quickshifter itself.
Yep, wrote myself to Suzuki France and they replied me I was the issue, I didn't use QS correctly blablabla... finishing my '98 R1 and will purchase the Woolich QS probably next month, love that bike but this, when it happens, really pisses me off, and it always happens with full throttle making it worse

Had a flawless 200kms yesterday with it not playing up once although it did have a service and was mentioned.

Still not convinced as it’s faulted for over 18,000kms.

Q
Had a flawless 200kms yesterday with it not playing up once although it did have a service and was mentioned.

Still not convinced as it’s faulted for over 18,000kms.
Next service coming soon, in less then 500kms, maybe I'll wait and see after it's been to the dealer if anything changed

I know its been discused a few times before but i have to make it clear the quick shifter on gen 3 its a scam it doesnt work right come on guys give me a green light what else can we do to make it work?
I just put 100 miles on my new 2023 today and the quick shift works like a dream so far!

71657923243__9F6C0C84-45E9-44F6-990C-43AE05CAA0F1.jpeg

Yep, wrote myself to Suzuki France and they replied me I was the issue, I didn't use QS correctly blablabla... finishing my '98 R1 and will purchase the Woolich QS probably next month, love that bike but this, when it happens, really pisses me off, and it always happens with full throttle making it worse
How I wish that we really had someone from Suzuki Japan in this forum so that they could also see what the heck in R&D they have done in all these years before coming out with the new Gen.Launching a bike with less power and more problems than the outgoing model.Kudos Suzuki...!!!

Got the first Hayabusa Gen 3 in Sweden and have reported this to Suzuki.
Problems with Quickshifter, Hayabusa 2021?

Regardless off Settings QSMode1 or 2, Engine break off or on:
When QS is used in traffic 2000-4000 RPM, it usually works perfectly.
When i pick up the pace a notch so that i accelerate harder around 4000 - 7000 RPM it so happends from time to time, that the shifting takes up to half a second before it actually engages the next gear. Since QS usually works flawless and switching from one gear to another is done in Milliseconds, this phenomenom feels very strange, accelerations stops and feels like forever, until next gear finally engages. These misses can happend from any gear to any other gear so there is no other pattern to replicate this error other than that it must be some decent acceleration involved for these misses to occur. Before my Hayabusa i had a Suzuki GZXr1000r, also equipped with QS and it never missed gears or had any sudden delays like this.
Please advice me how to solve this error.
Sincerily J.K.Silversjö

Still no response from them wich REALLY pisses me off as a loyal Suzuki customer.
Hello Silversjö.
I am also living in Sweden and got the annoying qs problem to.
Ive talked to my Suzuki dealership and they have talked to the importer KGK motor.
They have never heard of the qs problem but i know that more people here in Sweden have reported the same issues.

Back