Gen1-Gen2 Comparison. Good read.

Zoinks!

Registered
Was on suzuki's site earlier and saw the link to this article. Pretty good read, I thought, so I figured I'd share it.

Linky

excellent read, the end makes it seem like it could still be down to the rider in the real world though.

That was a great read, thanks for the linky....I think i'm going to sell my suburban and get one now...

Thank you, I needed some more reenforcement in justification for having traded my heavily modded 06 in for a black 08. I am beginning on mods now. I totally agree with the description of the bike being much faster on the street. :beerchug:

Alrighty then, I read the article and yes it was good reading, But did they have to slam my 07 so bad. One day Gods gift to the Motorcycle World, The next day I cant even remember all the bad things they said about her.

I still love her....

I agree Demmym, If they did such a bad job on the 99-07 then they should do a recall. Should have built it like the 08 to begin with. whats stopping them from making a 2000cc motor , with 240 factory rear tire, Factory NOS, etc etc etc . Except each year they need to keep making new -different products to stay in the game. Game of Sales. in a few weeks wont the 08's be OLD because the 09's are newer and better. Baa hum-bug

PS, I'm buying a second bike soon , its a real hard decision. I have my eye on the 08 here at the org. and a zx-14 (07) very nicely dressed with extras.. Or do I just go buy a new 08 soon to be old 08 ?

Well if I were in your dilema ( If getting a second bike is considered a dilema ) I think I would go for the 09 Busa. Not sure if there were any problems with the 08 ( first year out ) but if there were they would have fixed them on the 09. Just my opinion here, but I really dont like the look of the ZX-14 all that much. One thing I wish they would have done different on the 08 is the rear end, I still havent gotten used to those bug eyed tail lights. ( Didnt mean to offend anyone ) except maybe for the guy that wrote that article. Anyway Im sticken with my 07 last year of the original and my 98 Chevy Pick up also last year of a body style.

Well if I were in your dilema ( If getting a second bike is considered a dilema ) I think I would go for the 09 Busa. Not sure if there were any problems with the 08 ( first year out ) but if there were they would have fixed them on the 09. Just my opinion here, but I really dont like the look of the ZX-14 all that much. One thing I wish they would have done different on the 08 is the rear end, I still havent gotten used to those bug eyed tail lights. ( Didnt mean to offend anyone ) except maybe for the guy that wrote that article. Anyway Im sticken with my 07 last year of the original and my 98 Chevy Pick up also last year of a body style.

I hear ya on that one. I was a little upset at the 99-07 slammin, being as I own an 06LE, but oh well. Like you said, I still love her. I'm also in agreeance with your statement about PocketRocket gettin an 09. That's what I'd do. I bet they'll have some better colors out. I like the 08 colors ok, but I bet the 09's will be better. Plus what you said about any issues with the 08's. Don't know if they exist, but if so they're probably taken care of by now.

PS, I'm buying a second bike soon , its a real hard decision. I have my eye on the 08 here at the org. and a zx-14 (07) very nicely dressed with extras.. Or do I just go buy a new 08 soon to be old 08 ?

Don't do the 14 bro... stick with the legend - the BUSA :cheerleader:

you know you can't wheelie a BUSA right ??? :whistle: :laugh:

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

Back