Gen II seat/seat pan needed **any condition**

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I am in need of a Gen II front seat, or seat pan. If you have one laying around that a mouse made a home out of, or you stepped on it and then stabbed it with a screw driver, I'll take it. I only need the pan, and do not care what the cushion, vinyl or anything else on the seat looks like, just need the pan to be serviceable.

Thanks, PM me if you have one that you would like to trade for some green, some moola, some chedda, some lettuce, I'm talking cash money here people!

Ya, I sold my passenger and rider stock seat for $100 for both a while ago when I got my Corbin. So, if I need to pick up one on Ebay I will, just hoping for a POS one that is in a box some where that needs a new home.

Best bet is to look on psychobike classifieds. I have found 2 seats reasonably priced. No more than $60 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best bet is to look on psychobike classifieds. I have found 2 seats reasonably priced. No more than $60 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will be on there until I find one on Ebay, Psychobike, or the .Org

I also saw one in the classified her e on the board $50 rear seat

Thanks to Kromdom, I have a seat on the way. It will stay here at the house until I build up enough cash to send it off to Russell Day Long for a nice comfy couch. This will help ease the ass pain of my 120 mile round trip commute to work.

Thanks again Kromdom :beerchug:

Back