Gen2 seat

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I just placed a wanted ad here for a gen2 stock driver seat. I need one to send to Kontour seats to have their seat built on(gave mine away here last year:laugh::banghead:). Unfortunately they require a complete seat in good condition, so buying just the pan is out.
There's nothing on ebay or psychobike right now either.
Anyone know anywhere else to look?
The sooner I get one, the sooner I get a Kontour seat, the sooner the Org gets a reveiw/details on it!:poke::laugh:
Pandanin has a post that he's getting one for a gen1, Sous is getting a Day Long for a gen2, and I just need a seat! Help me help the Org!:laugh:

I just acquired one from a fellow member on here, so stick with it and keep bumping your thread. I sold mine last year as well when I bought a set of Corbins, but needed another stock seat for the RDL. Seat is on its way, so just saving my pennies now for the RDL remodel.

How much for a stock seat?

How much you trying to spend?

A member has already pm'd me and said he may be able to get me one. He's very good to everyone here, so I'll see what he comes up with before I commit to buy from someone else.
The seller sets the price too, so tell me what you have to have. If he can't get one I'll buy yours.

Back