Gen I vs. Gen II

Trey, is this beach bend?

Yep. Gen I's won a few, and the Gen II won a few. Kevin pulled the best time of the Busa's with a 10.03, I had the best MPH @ 148. Unfortunately Mike with the ZX-10 pulled best time and MPH of the day. Kevin got Mike in a heads up though so it was all good.

Yep. Gen I's won a few, and the Gen II won a few. Kevin pulled the best time of the Busa's with a 10.03, I had the best MPH @ 148. Unfortunately Mike with the ZX-10 pulled best time and MPH of the day. Kevin got Mike in a heads up though so it was all good.

You need to come this weekend. We had guys that made 20 passes. You would have a blast, and we need a good rider on a Gen II

Trey,

Why you don't have your shift light set? It helps alot,

Ha because I am a noob and didnt even know about the shift light. Thanks for the heads up. I will go read the manual and try to set it up before this weekends races.

Nice run, I am from the Nashville area myself. I have been thinking about taking my gen I up to BG, I normally run my camaro up there a few times a year.

You need to come this weekend. We had guys that made 20 passes. You would have a blast, and we need a good rider on a Gen II

I wouldn't know squat about drag racing....you guys have fun don't burn off that new rear tire too quickly!

Nice run, I am from the Nashville area myself. I have been thinking about taking my gen I up to BG, I normally run my camaro up there a few times a year.

I may ride up this weekend myself just to check it out, if you want to go let me know which way you'll head up and maybe we can hook up for a ride. I'm in Clarksville and may be a couple others riding up from this direction if you want to join up. Not sure if I'll do any running or not as I never really got into the drag race scene, I was always more towards the top end stuff even when younger. I always looked at drag racing like a just a quickie :laugh: I guess cause it seems as if as soon as you really get on it your pulling out out of it, whereas up top you roll on it easy to get to your pace and then nail it and hold on and let her wind herself out and take her till she has no more left and she submits. :rofl:

Besides the fact with the quickies if you jump on her too quick or hard she will discard you like yesterdays trash and leave you laying there by yourself . :laugh:

We are going this Saturday 11-19-11. Meeting in Gallatin around 10, and the gates @ Beech Bend open @ 12. We had a blast last weekend, made about 20 passes. We need some good Busa/Suzuki riders since the ZX-10 won last weekend... I am trying to get my son to bring his Camaro. Can't wait to see how that thing runs.

I may ride up this weekend myself just to check it out, if you want to go let me know which way you'll head up and maybe we can hook up for a ride. I'm in Clarksville and may be a couple others riding up from this direction if you want to join up. Not sure if I'll do any running or not as I never really got into the drag race scene, I was always more towards the top end stuff even when younger. I always looked at drag racing like a just a quickie :laugh: I guess cause it seems as if as soon as you really get on it your pulling out out of it, whereas up top you roll on it easy to get to your pace and then nail it and hold on and let her wind herself out and take her till she has no more left and she submits. :rofl:

Besides the fact with the quickies if you jump on her too quick or hard she will discard you like yesterdays trash and leave you laying there by yourself . :laugh:

Bill, you all, and Keith need to come. Keith, I also knew nothing (and still don't), you just ease into it since there is no pressure. You may line up against an SV-650, 250, mini-bike, ZX-14, or go solo. Many of the guys and gals take it easy the first couple times to get a feel... It is fun to just set a goal (1/4 mile in the 10's was mine) and try to meet it... We had several that came to watch, and of course eneded up paying the $10 (yes TEN dollars) to race... $10 for the entire day, not per pass.

Back