Gen 3

WESeib

Registered
While I am not a new owner, I just purchased a 2022 in white after not having a Busa for about 9 years. (Previous was a 2011 in Black/Red that I sold in early 2013). Just picked it up on Saturday.
I have a R77 slip-ons (In Onyx / Carbon Fiber) on pre-order, a white/blue cowl, a service manual, a tank protector, and side tank protectors on order. The Hump no longer comes with the bike??? I can take the price increase, okay, yeah, inflation, fine. But to cheap out on the Hump? Really Suzuki???

I know what you mean!!!!! That was my first question! "Wait? No seat cowl? I have to pay for it?". In every Test and Video i´ve seen the hump, but its not included? I mean...the Busa is no cheap bike, so in my eyes, every customer deserve it for free! My Dealer gave it for free, but its sad, that he have to pay for it! Its hard work here in germany to sell bikes, its not easy for them to survive.

I would have told them to throw the pillion in for free... spend all that money and they can't throw in that for free?

Zuk started doing that a few years back. Making it an option. I think it was actually a dealership thing.

To answer. No it don’t come with cowl!! Now if you pre ordered it back when I was free it would come with a leather hayabusa jacket as well but it was a year or longer pre order.
I got my cowl for 229 plus shipping she is a lot better looking with it!

8875B95E-AD17-4D27-8948-9C445E805965.jpeg

Back