Gen 3 Quickshifter Thoughts

Verify on ebay
So ebay states the same part fits 2017 - 2022. Doesn't really make sense with the complete redesign.

I'd trust the actual HM website.

1672693211958.png

From experience with Woolich as he was releasing all the gen3 goodies. The Woolich QS gave a direct shift feeling. The sensor on the shaft is very rigid so shifting gears with QS or normal feels very direct and connected. Thankfully he stopped releasing products so my wallet started to fill back up.

The only complaint left is the clutch basket and internals. It allows a tiny amount of play which can be annoying in low gear, low rpm driving with acting sloppy. I want to remove it but the downshift clutch slip is extremely nice too... So I'm caught in a hard place.

From experience with Woolich as he was releasing all the gen3 goodies. The Woolich QS gave a direct shift feeling. The sensor on the shaft is very rigid so shifting gears with QS or normal feels very direct and connected. Thankfully he stopped releasing products so my wallet started to fill back up.

The only complaint left is the clutch basket and internals. It allows a tiny amount of play which can be annoying in low gear, low rpm driving with acting sloppy. I want to remove it but the downshift clutch slip is extremely nice too... So I'm caught in a hard place.

The gen3 has the same/similiar back torque limiter style clutch as the gen1 and gen2 doesn't it?

What Sixpack577? We don't talk about that anymore? Lol. My gen1 loved to give me a scare ever now and then.

Funny you say that, as I havn't heard anyone bring it up in a while.
I've had the 1st to 2nd neutral a few times on gen1 and gen2's, and only a 5th-6th neutral once on my gen2.
Has your gen3 done this yet?

Back