Gen 3 Graphics

@InfiniteReality

Any ideas?
Know anyone with a scanner or this skillset?
lol

Haha, but true! Duplicating the kanji and font isn't a problem in different colors, anything outside OEM look I'm not sure I can help.

PXL_20220206_205408155.jpg

there are png files floating around if you want stock but in a new color.

The Gen 1 and Gen 2 have all the redesigned stuff simply because they’ve been out for 20 years.

yup pretty much so; finding graphics online is easy but printing could be a harder task to perform. I remember a few years back i used to print decals on special paper , transparent but it required spay paint to water proof etc... besides having a printer ready to print on vinyl as well materials requires rather a small manufacture. :-)
I wish someone out there realizes the potential and start printing decals like they did with the previous versions

yup pretty much so; finding graphics online is easy but printing could be a harder task to perform. I remember a few years back i used to print decals on special paper , transparent but it required spay paint to water proof etc... besides having a printer ready to print on vinyl as well materials requires rather a small manufacture. :-)
I wish someone out there realizes the potential and start printing decals like they did with the previous versions

Someone will eventually

If you’re handy with the design part a local decal shop should have everything to cut it easily. I’ve done that before with some collectors edition camaro/firebird graphics and it was surprisingly cheap.

Imo, motorbikes, like womens lingerie, should be......black and red . But, that's just my opinion

And here she is with the Chrome replaced with it vinyl wrapped black. Looks way better imo.

20230608_154358.jpg

20230608_154345.jpg

20230608_154340.jpg

My f

irst car was an 02 SS (it’s where I got my username from) and I love that car. I wish I had taken better care of it instead of half ass racecaring it lol. Every thing a clean one comes up for sale I debate selling my z06 and just building a cruiser.

The one that I sold and regret was 00 T/A Firehawk. Years later randomly came across a local, clean and low miles for the year. It was a great daily for a couple of years. One day I'll get another

Back