Graphics kit, IndySBK.com

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Okay BUsa guys, Its time to help the lil guys. A friend of mine has an 09 R6 and wants a graphics kit for it. His GF has inlisted me to help, so your guys gotta help now too:laugh:

Here is the look he wants.
Face Lift Unlimited Graffiti Graphic Kits Yamaha YZF R6 - Indysuperbikes

The site doesnt have much detail on the kit, if its just stickers, a full wrap, if the bike needs to be white paint for the kit to come out lookin like the example, IDk.

I tried to post on an R6 forum, but I didnt have privlages, guess they've seen my work here:whistle:

Any info guys, Id like to help her get this for him, but if its a box of stickers that'll look like poo, Ill steer her clear.

Cant upload the pic, please click the link:thumbsup:

FAstFrog I'll give ya my login info for the R-6 forum.. i very rarely go on there and u can post for yourself... lemmee know if u want it.. I trust you ???

I havent tried a kit like this with a bike, but my family owns a small racecar company for dirt latemodels, and a semi company that works extensively with graphics and decals. From experience, it would appear the graphic itself is the blue/black you see in the picture. The actual decal would extend clear a few inches past what you can see in the picture, but the point is that the white is the original bike color.

So if this is the one she wants to buy, and his bike is black, the decal would have a black background. I cant imagine a decal company going through the pain of developing a sticker set that would fit the entire panel its designed for, they arent super easy to apply.

So in short, you will likely get a box of stickers that you shouldnt try to put on unless you have exp. doing it already.

For what its worth, I put this sticker "kit" on my 50 and it was a TOTAL pain in the butt, and like MarineBusa mentioned without the plastics being white, the kit would look totally different. If you have experience with wraps, heating, stretching, etc, heck try it! If you get frustrated easily with air bubbles, etc, stay far away..

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

The stickers are probably ok; the art is in the APPLICATION and it's not easy. I'd try to find someone that does this for a living....

Thanks for the input guys, looks like it'll be a winter project if anything.

As for the rest of ya, frogs are the most trustworthy animals in the pond. :moon:

Droid via Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys, looks like it'll be a winter project if anything.

As for the rest of ya, frogs are the most trustworthy animals in the pond. :moon:

Droid via Tapatalk

And they taste like chicken, too :laugh::poke::beerchug:

Frog, send your friend and his bike my way. I'll hook the 8 year old up with some Blue, Black and White paint and have her go to town on it! :laugh:
To each their own I suppose...:whistle:

Theres a shop in san diego that is trying to get into the motorcycle wrap business. They've done some decent stuff for our president(not motorcycle)

Not sure where your located but this is the link

http://mymediagroup.biz/mobile/

Correction mobile link.

I'm phone dumb here's the google search results the second link

http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&source=android-com.sec.android.app.twlauncher&q=Mymediagroup

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1312641196581.jpg

Haha... I never go there anyway... mostly a bunch of immature posers..

Back