Gen 2 Max power on stock injectors

kamikazi89

Registered
Hello anyone know the max power for the gen 2 busa stock injectors on a turbo engine on pump gas?i am building my engine and need to know if its a good move to upgrade the secontary injectors to a bigger ones

Hello anyone know the max power for the gen 2 busa stock injectors on a turbo engine on pump gas?i am building my engine and need to know if its a good move to upgrade the secontary injectors to a bigger ones
Hi. I depends on what HP you want to make. I have ID 1050's on the lowers and ID 2600"s on the secontary.

You can always tune it and see where you are, and if needed, bump the injectors up in the future as they are farily straight forward to change. The first step will need to be a better fuel pump and pressure referenced regulator.

You can always tune it and see where you are, and if needed, bump the injectors up in the future as they are farily straight forward to change. The first step will need to be a better fuel pump and pressure referenced regulator.
I am in a proccess of building my engine so is better to do it from now and leave the (possible i guess) limiting factor to be the stock gen 2 ecu for spark strength

I am in a proccess of building my engine so is better to do it from now and leave the (possible i guess) limiting factor to be the stock gen 2 ecu for spark strength
Unless you have an issue with something, you won't ever run out of spark "strength" using gasoline. As for injectors, you just need to choose how much power you want to be capable of and size the fuel system accordingly.

Hi. I have the DME mechanical pump and I am working with Eric at DAS. I am using VP M1. also for gass classes VP C16. And I have a Garrett G 42-1200c turbo. I have the RCC intercolled plenum and will also have NOS available if needed. It is for LSR. The bike will also ɓe for shows and ridden on the street but not a lot of street use.

Back