ghetto stage 1 turbo and stock injectors

crashedbusa

Registered
biggrin.gif
hello all, just have a couple questions. how much sufficient power can the stage 1 ghetto turbo handle and the PSI? does anybody make after market injectors (bigger injectors) for us that are just bolt on?
thanks in advance!

Don't know the specific numbers on max stock injectors.
But if you want to run more PSI, you will have to put in a new spacer to lower compression.

Also, a lot of fellas use Honda S2000 injectors. I think they are drop in on the busa.

(crashedbusa @ Dec. 16 2006,01
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
biggrin.gif
hello all, just have a couple questions. how much sufficient power can the stage 1 ghetto turbo handle and the PSI? does anybody make after market injectors (bigger injectors) for us that are just bolt on?
thanks in advance!
250-270 at stock compression at i think 7 psi.S2000 drop right in.270-300 with upgrades....

i understand the 7 psi limit on a stock busa. how about an engine that is preped 8:1, big inj, water etc. now we can bring boost up, right? with the turbo that came with the kit how far can you take it up until you get nothing out of it but hot air? ex. my buick grandnational was stock ran 16 psi ran 13's then race gas, chip, turned the boost up to about 24 psi ran low 12's with stock turbo. wanted more but that's all the turbo was good for. so i went nuts(lots of money) and the car now runs low 10's. will get to 9's with better traction and more tuning times easily. but to get to where i wanted i had to run a way bigger turbo(GTQ 70). reason is i don't want to buy another turbo when this turbo is more than enough. as far as the injtors (s2000), what is the rate of these injectors and the results of the people that have ran them? and they are just bolt on right? no mods to ecu?

Drop in and remap, ecu doesn't know you have changed the injectors.Ask and someone will have a starter map.
RC injectors have a range of injectors that fit easily and the spacers needed .

You will need rods to run big boost levels..The stock rods are good to about 300..your motor is only as strong as your weakest link...greedy + not the right stuff=Blowed UP

golden thanx for the advice definitely will be a well build engine!
bowdown.gif
OZ THANKS ALOT FOR THE INFO!!! EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. FLOW CHARTS AND ALL! KNOWLEDGE IS SO EVIL! TIME TO START A COMBO. ANY THING IN MIND? LOOKING AT 500 ish.
ukliam3.gif

thanx

Back