Gen 2 injector flow rate

nitrousbusa569

Registered
Hey guys! Does anyone have the flow rate data on the gen 2 injectors and is the flow rate the same for the upper as it is the lower???? Thanks in advance!!

I'm aware of that buddy, however i'm looking for lb/hr data for technicial tuning....need the static flow data for upper and lowers at 43 psi.....

Hey guys! Does anyone have the flow rate data on the gen 2 injectors and is the flow rate the same for the upper as it is the lower? Thanks in advance!!

Damm you smart guy. I read this one way, And then I was called buddy. Lb/Hr Tech, Static, 43psi. Call Bob Woods. He is close by you. :laugh:

stock gen 2 are 280cc on both sets at factory psi. you roughly gain about 42-45 cc with 1 bar increase in psi...

Hey homie how are ya?!? Thank you for the info !! I was gonna flow them today but you saved me 2hr worth of work :) Thanks again !!

Kind of splitting hairs, but the spec is 270 CC/min @ 43 psi. I have RC recalibrate every race season, and they typically only measure 255 to 267 prior to clean / balance. It doesn't take much to throw them off.

BTW, that works out to about 37 HP per injector at an 80% duty cycle (maxed out). So you can only get 3x37 = 300 hp out of these injectors at 43 psi. This of course assumes you have a pump that can supply the fuel and a motor that can burn it. Thats why an adjustable regulator is handy.

Back